Does anyone OWB an M&P 9c?

This is a discussion on Does anyone OWB an M&P 9c? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If so what do you use? Im just trying to get ideas on ride height and concealability with a smaller handgun in an OWB holster. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ironmike86

Thread: Does anyone OWB an M&P 9c?

If so what do you use? Im just trying to get ideas on ride height and concealability with a smaller handgun in an OWB holster. Pictures would be great.
    Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones but Hollowpoints Expand on Impact.

I carry a M&P 40c OWB all of the time. I carry in a Galco Concealable Belt Holster with an A&G Custom Gunleather 1 1/2 inch belt. Carrying like this is a little more difficult to conceal, but the trade-off in comfort is totally worth it for me. I'll try to post some pictures later. Here are some links for now.

Galco Concealable Belt Holster for S&W M&P Compact 9/40 (Black, Right-hand):Amazon:Sports & Outdoors

AG Custom Gun Leather | Premium Hand Crafted Leather Belts

I used to carry mine in a Elite holster between my pants and belt. It's plenty comfortable. 20141024_222121.jpgwhen it gets to be colder I wear it with a fobus20141024_222420.jpg
    I'd show what it looks like on but I'd have to take the Glock off first.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    To me its a easy to iwb pistol but check out cooks holsters . You can carry under the belt or over with a nice kydex rig that also offers angle adjustment. Wife has a iwb of theres.

Thanks guys. I was just curious. Yall have been a great help.
    Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones but Hollowpoints Expand on Impact.

Quote Originally Posted by FosterEDC View Post
    If so what do you use? Im just trying to get ideas on ride height and concealability with a smaller handgun in an OWB holster. Pictures would be great.
    Ocasionally. I OWB my SW9ve, in a sharkskin UBG Regulator. It installs quickly, on my belt, and sits very tight, to my waist, covering well under a loose t-shirt or button shirt. It does not ride very high. It's not a very small handgun, about the size of a
    Glock 19.

http://www.zlogonje.com/blog1.php

Makes his holsters so the belt loops or slots are ~center with the trigger. IMO makes a good hts. A higher ride is better when concealing. Or I should say it help to conceal better. I use an OWB but still carry concealed. If you OP then the higher ride is less important. I have a UBG regulator also. Nice holster it rides lower. For concealed carry the bottom can or may stick out if my flannel is short. Still a good holster especially if OC. JMO/JME

You bet I do! UBG Bonneville. 'Nuf said. Google UBG Holsters and read the glowing reviews from everyone. If theres a better combo of quality/price out there, I haven't found it yet.(and judging from the size of my box o holsters, I've been trying!) Rides high, tight, and is easily concealable under a sweatshirt.

Couple nice Zlogonje's, Ironmike. I've got one of Dan's rigs for my XDS, he does nice work as well.

G27 in UBG Regulator
    bfboy likes this.

of course, always, OWB, Panther Kydex

Sponsored Links