Andrews or DelFatti? Seecamp Front Pocket

This is a discussion on Andrews or DelFatti? Seecamp Front Pocket within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Which might be a "better" front pocket holster for a Seecamp .380? Can't decide, but I think I have it narrowed down. The 3 gun ...

Thread: Andrews or DelFatti? Seecamp Front Pocket

Which might be a "better" front pocket holster for a Seecamp .380? Can't decide, but I think I have it narrowed down. The 3 gun pic is the Andrews Holster and the single one is a DelFatti.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images

I would go with either RJ Hedley or Del Fatti. However RJ is not taking orders right now.

Here is a couple of DelFatti's Seecamp holsters (Smooth side out and one example of smooth side in)

And, just for grins, one of RJ's (even though he is not taking orders right now)

I have a PCS that is super nice. But seen one other recently that was not so I will withhold recomendation of anymore of his stuff until I see that is corrected or not. I don't know why the one I was shown was so poorly done. I have not ever seen one that bad before out of them. But until the issue has been resolved I am not recommending them. Mine is stupendous I have to say.

Here is a picture of that one:

Last edited by cphilip; January 25th, 2007 at 04:12 PM.

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    I'd go with the Del Fatti but the wait is a killer, approx 18 months!! Milt Sparks makes a great pocket rig also.

Andrews makes a nice functional pocket holster, he may have one in stock. Del Fatti makes some beautiful stuff though.....
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Got to say the DelFatti is a true work of art and every feature seems highly functional. That would be my choice,if price and the wait are of no concern.

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Either way you go you are working with a couple of the best holster makers. Call them or some of the other guys here up and discuss what you are looking for. You'll get lots of feed back and might find "just" what you're looking for. We have some of the best holster makers in the world hanging out here and most of the time just a phone call away. Just because you don't see a certain kind of holster in the line up doesn't mean that these guys can't work it up. If they can't (lack of dummy gun) they may know just the person that has something that might fit your needs.

I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II, 3" 1911 in a Sam Andrews pocket holster most of the time and think it's wonderful. It is curved to fit your thigh, draws and reholsters easily and prints like a wallet. I carry 2 different 1911's, one or the other, and mostly it's the UC II in the Andrews holster.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence in their behalf. - George Orwell

Sponsored Links