Looking for holster for Colt .22

This is a discussion on Looking for holster for Colt .22 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for suggestions for a holster for a Colt .22. This is not the older Woodsman but the stainless steel model with a four ...

Thread: Looking for holster for Colt .22

I'm looking for suggestions for a holster for a Colt .22. This is not the older Woodsman but the stainless steel model with a four a half inch bull barrel. The biggest issue is the magazine release is above the trigger and can easily be pushed and release the mag. This would be for woods/hunting carry or open carry. I figure it would need to be a plastic or Kydex holster. I'm just looking for any suggestions.
    Thanks for the help,
    Mark

Not sure what model you're talking about - can you post a picture or two?

Since Colt hasn't put out any .22 pistols in a few decades, in all likelihood you'll be looking at a generic type of ballistic nylon holster, or a custom job.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

I guess it's called a Cadet .22. It's from mid-late nineties. Here is a link to a page with a few good pics.Colt 22 PistolCaliber . If you notice the first you can see the magazine release is right above the trigger. The position of the release is why the generic nylon holsters don't work to well.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links