Bravo Concealment Holsters

This is a discussion on Bravo Concealment Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Raven Concealment Phantom kydex holster that I like a lot. Their lead times (and cost) are a bit much though. I need ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By urge

Thread: Bravo Concealment Holsters

I have a Raven Concealment Phantom kydex holster that I like a lot.

Their lead times (and cost) are a bit much though.

I need another holster so I am looking at the Bravo Concealment holsters as their costs and lead times are lower.

Anyone with input on the Bravo Concealment holsters?

http://www.bravoconcealment.com/collections/gun-holsters
    Link added by QKS

Senior Member Array Addictedhealer's Avatar

I have one of their mag carriers and it is quality. They buff the edges more than any other holster manufacturer that I have seen. My brother has the rtt kit for his m&p and it appears to be worth the cash.

I like trying different holster companies. Another on that I always come back to is KT-Mech holsters. Cheaper and faster but keep their quality on par with raven and bravo.

http://www.kt-mech.com/
    My KT

Yes, and I love them. I bought a patriot (BCA now..) and a mag carrier. Both excellent. I had a question about adjusting tension on the holster, they emailed and told me I could send it to them for adjustment, or they told me how to adjust it and said if I screwed up the holster to send it back to them and they pay for shipping and send me a new holster for free of charge no questions asked. This email was received the same day I sent mine, a Sunday! For whomever it may concern, they have a bible verse right on the front page of their website, and they seem like very honest, customer-oriented people. Overall I think they are an excellent company and I'd recommend them without hesitation.

P.S. I ordered both items quick ship, and both arrived the next week, not sure on custom lead times.

P.P.S. They also come very recommended by big name Youtube channels such as IraqVeteran8888, FunkerTactical, Colion Noir, TheHossUSMC, YankeeMarshal, NeverEnufAmmo, and Range Time Tactical. They are also sponsored by the TV network The Blaze. They have quite the pedigree and the following, and in my opinion have thrown Raven to the wayside.
    breakingcontact likes this.

I have a Bravo Concealment for my P228. It is very solid and the kydex is slightly thicker than my Raven; however, the Raven is much more "refined." More attention is paid to smoothing and buffing the edges. Also, the Bravo has no kydex shield between the gun and your body as does the Raven, so my P228 has a tendency to poke me in my hip occasionally while that doesn't happen to me with the Raven. I like the Bravo just fine, but if forced to choose between Bravo and Raven, I would choose the Raven.

As a matter of fact I just received my Bravo holster & mag pouch for my G19. Seems well made and the shipping time was good. I did the rush order since I didn't want anything custom. Both the holster and mag holder fit tight to the body.

G19_Bravo1.JPGG19_Bravo2.JPG

If you go with Bravo Concealment, use code 'RECOIL' to get 10% off

My F3 Holster was $38 and just as good as far as I can tell. Many one handed reloads (rear sight used on holster to work the slide), many taps on the side (during tap, rack drills) and it is handling the abuse quite well.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links