Max-Con V Arrived

Max-Con V Arrived

This is a discussion on Max-Con V Arrived within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My service grade Max-Con V arrived the other day. A long wait but oh so worth it. Gary you were right. This is the most ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max-Con V Arrived

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar

Max-Con V Arrived

My service grade Max-Con V arrived the other day. A long wait but oh so worth it. Gary you were right. This is the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever tried. My Glock 22 disappears in it. Thank you Gary and Remy.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    Yep, mine arrived a few months ago. The wait was long- 16-20 weeks at time of ordering, then Gary hurt his back, which made the wait longer. But it's a great holster, and my XD 45 loves it. Very comfortable, certainly worth the money.

An XD45 is going to be my next purchase so I will have to get another holster on order soon.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

I started doing business with Gary & Remy about a year ago when I ordered my Max Con V for my XD-45. I had previously planned to order another Milt Sparks VM2 for my XD...but the wait was rediculously long. I ordered the Service grade and a dual mag pouch and could not be happier. It is super comfortable, extremely well made, and their Service grade is moulded/boned better than most holsters costing much more. I'll be ordering another soon. Here is mine....I thing Gary is also using it on his website.
    The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

Congratulations! I really wish now I'd gone with Gary for my first custom leather.

I know where I'm going for my next one.
    'The assailant chooses the time, location and method of attack.

Since they are unlikely to let you know ahead of time when, where and how violent they're going to be, you should always be prepared.' - matiki

stoneypete
    I have holsters from both Brommeland and K&D. Both are wonderful craftsmen and great to do business with.
    Mike
    Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Yes...Gary's stuff is outstanding!
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

congrats but where are the pics

Gotta love that MaxCon V, if it were any better it'd be illegal.
    Jack

garys leather is only leather i carry

i just recieved my SG max con V for a G23

it is evet bit as nice as my 7-8 other max con V in fact I think it broke in easier then the others but it could be due to fact this is for a Glock and the others were for my 1911 collection

JD

How long did it take you all to get your holsters, I have been waiting for 8 months for mine...

I had an extended wait also. All I can tell you is for me the wait was worth it.
    Mike
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by searchdog View Post
    How long did it take you all to get your holsters, I have been waiting for 8 months for mine...
    Howdy!

Just so everyone is on the same page, we have finally resolved our supply issues and are rapidly getting caught up. (For those who don't know, we were unable to get any decent leather for months due to an in-house technical problem our tannery was having.)
    The only delay we are experiencing now stems from the high volume of "is it done yet" corrospondence (We've actually had entire days go by without completing a single holster due to the high volume of phone calls and emails). As such, my wife has taken over the phones and emails, and we have limited our telephone hours to 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM Eastern - Monday thru Friday until we get caught up. I have always tried to offer my customers the highest possible level of customer service, but there is only one of me. So we have instituted these temporary measures until we are back on schedule. I really love my customers, and I truly hate being "insulated" from you guys, but I've got to get caught up. Please bear with me - this is only temporary.
    Please be patient - I am working as fast as I can without sacrificing the quality of my work - which is something that I am unwilling to do. Thanks to all for being so patient.

Good things come to those who wait.

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    Looking forward to getting mine in, but like the man said there is only one of him. I think I'll just order a holster in anticipation of getting the pistol. Then when the holster arrives I can work on getting the pistol. lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links