Per-Sec holsters

Per-Sec holsters

This is a discussion on Per-Sec holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone on the form dealt with Per-Sec holsters? I ask because several months ago I ordered one for my G41 w/surefire light and then ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taurahe

Thread: Per-Sec holsters

Ann Arbor, MI

Per-Sec holsters

Has anyone on the form dealt with Per-Sec holsters? I ask because several months ago I ordered one for my G41 w/surefire light and then one for my M&P 9c w/light. I got the one for the M&P with assurances that the holster for the G41 would be in my hands shortly. I have sent numerous e-mails via his web site with no response, I have heard from others that they have ordered and gotten their holsters promptly. Does anyone have any way to actually get in touch with the owner??

S.W. VA
    I dealt with them several years ago, before they changed their name; it was Personal Security Holsters. I didn't have any issues at the time, but like I said that was quite a while ago. Their stated build time on the site is 1 to 4 weeks, it may be time to cancel that order if several months have gone by without contact.

It looks like the contact page allows you to request that they call you, but no number to call them.

VIP Member
    Indianapolis IN
    I wuld contact your credit card company or bank and let them handle it. I just recently went through a similar situation with a company. They had no listed number and contact was through email only. I got my product, but it took almost a month. Lesson learned..... if they dont have a real means of contact they probably are not worth dealing with, And as I have said before, they offer nothing you cant find everywhere else.
    matthew03 likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

upper midwest
    I'd be very careful of ordering from anyone who has no way to contact them. If they've failed repeated attempts at contact I'd contest the charge with my card company.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links