Need help on a holster

This is a discussion on Need help on a holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There is a holster that I fell in love with. It was a holster that was super high on the belt and was made for ...

Thread: Need help on a holster

Need help on a holster

There is a holster that I fell in love with. It was a holster that was super high on the belt and was made for a undercover narcotics agent. The guy that makes this holster is on this board. If you have any idea of who I am talking about please let me know. The holster is OWB and was really nice to wear with a reg t-shirt. Thank you
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Mark Garrity from Garrity Gunleather made it. It's called the "Stead Fast" and the site is http://www.garritysgunleather.com

Another Possibility - Mernicle PS6

The Garrity holster appears to ride very high on the belt, using a third belt loop for stability. Another holster that rides equally high is the Mernickle PS6, which uses a leather flap inside the waistband for the same stability. Here is a picture and a quote from the Mernickle website:

Mernickle Holster website

This unique concealment holster is designed for quickness and compactness. It is hand made, hand molded and IDPA approved. The PS6 is our most popular concealed carry holsters. It is also one of the highest ride belt carry holsters on the market today. The PS6 comes with a unique paddle device that goes behind the belt to stop the famous tip out associated with high ride holsters.

Both of those are really good looking holsters. I had actually thought at times that I would also like a high riding OWB holster. It is good to know where to get one.

Thank you so much guys.

Does anyone have a pic of any of these holsters while they have it on?
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Administrator

Here is a pic of the Garrity

Doggone Nice Lookin' Carry Rig.

Just browsed through Mark's site again, those exotics are amazing ... someday I'm going to HAVE to call that guy.
    Jack

you got my interest peaked. i'm not really in the market for one right now but i'm going to check it out because i'm just too curious.

Administrator

Links