Another holster

This is a discussion on Another holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Rhome No broken needles yet Nate but Stingray is some tough stuff thats for sure. You should try it sometime. I have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another holster

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhome View Post
    No broken needles yet Nate but Stingray is some tough stuff thats for sure. You should try it sometime.
    I have a small piece with the diamond could easily trim a holster in it, I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. I haven't found the right place for it, if you know what I mean. I'm dabbling in shark and liking it alot.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array AnimalKracker's Avatar
    I just got off the phone with Rhome a short while ago. He just got home from the hospital from having some tests run on his heart. The doctor has put him to bed for several days of rest. Gary is down with a bug, and Remy has her hands full minding the store. Lets take a moment to remember that these people are our friends as well as our holster makers. Guys take care and get well soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links