Bravo Concealment Acer DG2?

This is a discussion on Bravo Concealment Acer DG2? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anybody have any experience with the Acer DG2 IWB Holster From Bravo Concealment? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By Taurahe
  • 1 Post By matthew03

Thread: Bravo Concealment Acer DG2?

Anybody have any experience with the Acer DG2 IWB Holster From Bravo Concealment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hooch907 View Post
    Anybody have any experience with the Acer DG2 IWB Holster From Bravo Concealment?
    I just got off the phone with them and mine is shipping this week sometime. I plan on doing a review on here. Stay in touch.

P.S. I ordered it on Nov 30, way beyond their 4-6 week lead. Tells me its popular.

EH.... rediculous lead time and they are overpriced IMO. They look good though. I will be interested to hear your thoughts.
    shadowwalker likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Quote Originally Posted by Taurahe View Post
    EH.... rediculous lead time and they are overpriced IMO. They look good though. I will be interested to hear your thoughts.
    The lead time is ridiculous, but it was over the holiday's, is a new product, and the quality and craftsmanship is top notch, making the lead time kind of worth it. I have a few other products from them and the quality is high. They also have a lifetime, no questions asked warranty. You can adjust the tension yourself with a heat gun or blow dryer and if you mess it up they'll just send you a new holster or fix it, depending on the damage, and even pay for shipping (this is not information I got on their website, rather a personal, not canned, email from one of the employee's). I paid $66.66 shipped and for the whole deal that is not bad IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by urge View Post
    The lead time is ridiculous, but it was over the holiday's, is a new product, and the quality and craftsmanship is top notch, making the lead time kind of worth it. I have a few other products from them and the quality is high. They also have a lifetime, no questions asked warranty. You can adjust the tension yourself with a heat gun or blow dryer and if you mess it up they'll just send you a new holster or fix it, depending on the damage, and even pay for shipping (this is not information I got on their website, rather a personal, not canned, email from one of the employee's). I paid $66.66 shipped and for the whole deal that is not bad IMO.
    I will give you that. That is some outstanding customer service. I was not meaning knock them as a company, and I have ears a lot of good things about them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

I will give you that. That is some outstanding customer service. I was not meaning knock them as a company, and I have ears a lot of good things about them.
    I know you weren't knocking them, whenever I explain the company to people I go all out. Companies like bravo are hard to come by nowadays, and when they're found I believe they need support. I try to get everyone I can who is in the market for kydex to order from them, as I feel, from experience, they're the best, both people and their products.

Quote Originally Posted by urge View Post
    I know you weren't knocking them, whenever I explain the company to people I go all out. Companies like bravo are hard to come by nowadays, and when they're found I believe they need support. I try to get everyone I can who is in the market for kydex to order from them, as I feel, from experience, they're the best, both people and their products.
    I understand completely. I feel the same way about SHTF GEAR. I am a proud supporter of them, and Appalachian concealment as well. Found them both through the forum and both make an outstanding product....

matthew03 likes this.
    ~Daniel Webster

I understand completely. I feel the same way about SHTF GEAR. I am a proud supporter of them, and Appalachian concealment as well. Found them both through the forum and both make an outstanding product....

Thank you so much, I am truly blessed to have customers who step up, and support me like you do, Brandon. While I am nowhere near the size of a Bravo Concealment, myself and many of the small, one man custom shops truly care about how they, their products, and their business practices are viewed from the outside. I refuse to conduct myself as a corporate entity, and thrive on serving up the best Kydex, and my personal values to customers.

I worked for the largest manufacturer in the world for many, many years. How they treated customers, as well as employees, (from my personal view), caused me great dissatisfaction. I vowed if I were ever in a position to do it better, I would.

I want my customers to see that I put my heart into every piece of gear that leaves my shop, but more importantly to me, I want them to understand that I don't just see them as a source of revenue, they are part of Appalachian Concealment.

Apologies for the drift.
    Taurahe likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links