Garrett Industries now has a mold gun for the 3" Ruger LCRx!

This is a discussion on Garrett Industries now has a mold gun for the 3" Ruger LCRx! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Obviously this won't be of interest to everyone but I got an email from GI saying they can now make a holster for the 3" ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rednichols

Thread: Garrett Industries now has a mold gun for the 3" Ruger LCRx!

VIP Member

Obviously this won't be of interest to everyone but I got an email from GI saying they can now make a holster for the 3" version of the Ruger LCRx. I'm stoked myself since I just ordered one from Buds (should have it in another week/week-and-a-half). I'm such a fan of Garrett Industries holsters that if they don't make a holster for a given gun I probably buy that gun (if it's meant for CCW).

Just waiting back on an answer to a technical question, then I'm gonna order one. I have an IWB for the regular LCR and love it but I'm thinking of trying the Revolver IWB for the new one.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

And do they have a REAL one, too, to ensure your safety? Worth asking, for the same reason.
    Phaedrus likes this.
    Holster designer since 1968

VIP Member
    Good question, I'm not sure. But I have eight of their rigs and the fit has almost always been excellent. In fact, the only time I don't carry in a Garrett rig is when I'm carrying in the one you made for my P30S. The LCR is a five shot snubbie so the fit would have to exceptionally poor to make it unsafe. I can say though that the Garrett IWB for my 2" LCR is absolutely flawless.

I do know that they use real guns for some of their rigs but I can't say how many.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links