Ky Tac

Ky Tac

This is a discussion on Ky Tac within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This company was recommended to me by my local gun shop. I have looked at the website and like what I see. I am looking ...

Thread: Ky Tac

Ky Tac

This company was recommended to me by my local gun shop. I have looked at the website and like what I see. I am looking for a holster for my new Kimber Tactical Pro II and really like Kydex. Does anyone here have any experience with this company and/or its products?

I have a Ky-Tac Braveheart that I got for an XD40 about 1.5 years ago. It is an excellent holster. Well made, good retention, good comfort. I no longer have the XD40 but still have the Braveheart in hopes of filling it with an XD45C in the future (I brought it to my local gunshop and it fit!). When I got my Kimber Tac Ultra II, I tried a C-Tac but did not like it nearly as much as the Braveheart. I'm breaking in a Sparks VMII now. I notice that the "new" Infidel resembles the Braveheart.
    The fact that you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you.

Great product, but I have had problems keeping in contact with them and getting the product in a timely manner. I ordered a "Ladyquick "for my wife quite some time ago and it took forever to get and I could not get ahold of anyone, then one day it showed up. I tried to order another holster for my wife this past Christmas and they did respond that they had one in stock, but never responded as to the price. I just gave up.

Thanks, George

Sponsored Links