Under Cover Comfort's new website.

This is a discussion on Under Cover Comfort's new website. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok if you've been here a while, you'll know of that I am a big proponent of using t-shirt holster for deep concealment. Many folks ...

Thread: Under Cover Comfort's new website.

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar

Ok if you've been here a while, you'll know of that I am a big proponent of using t-shirt holster for deep concealment. Many folks work in an environment that does not allow them to wear their shirts untucked. This isnt a post to dog on any other type of rig but simply point out that there is a way that I have found very useful and use dang near daily since I went into a position that requires business causal and deep concealment.

After years of making and buying various t-shirt holsters, the only one I use is UC Comfort. I wont go into why as we have already covered that in many other post and a simple search can find them.

However, Al Sampson has informed me that his business has been taken to a new level and he has reached out to someone else to make delievery of his shirts more reliable and quicker. I have placed an order myself using the new system (I pay for each and every one of my shirts).

The address to look at the t-shirts is http://undercovercomfort.com/UCCHolsters.html.

The link to order is http://www.undercovercomfort.net/index.php?cPath=64.

If anyone has any questions about the rigs or how to set up your clothing just drop me a line. I will say this. Anyone who says you cant be fast with these rigs is full of it. I can draw from under a tucked in dress shirt and put two rounds into a dinner sized paper plate at twenty one feet in under a second. Yes I practice.

Ok back to my box.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

Assistant Administrator
    Sounds good Steve - and if my needs dictated such a device I am sure I would be more than interested.

If it suits your work then that says a lot.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Thanks
    Now I just have to figure what size I need. Any idea about turn around time?

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Daps....the major issue I have had with UC Comfort is their delievery time. Al swears this system will make it faster but hey In God I trust, all others I'll wait and see.

As for sizing, order the size of t-shirt that fits you comfortably but not to baggy or to snug. Unlike other t-shirt holsters, a UC Comfort is what you would normally wear. I wear size large t-shirts and so I order size large 3XHs. I also wear a t-shirt under my UC Comfort to soak up the sweat during the summer and plus I dont like the feel of spandex against my skin (not even the BodyArmor t-shirts).
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

Administrator
    Thanks fed wif a T-Shirt
    I mean fed wif a sig

Good heads up!
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

This is a great forum, Steve you are correct the UnderCoverComfort holster www.UnderCoverComfort.com is one of the best in the market. Have qualified on the PPC using the holster now that will show you how great that holster is. I have used several others such as the Kramer holster and what I found was a holster that sagged and for quick access the Kramer shirt use velcro as a retention I could not get the holster out in time velcro sticks and if you need your weapon quickly you may have an issue. I saw that 511 had a new holster tee shirt I brought being that it was less expensive then the UnderCoverComfort holster. At first I was very impressed however in tried to qualify with it and it ripped, also has a difficult time getting the gun out. Also the size of the 511 shirt was not correct. I went back and orderd two more UnderCoverComfort shirts I wear a large so I wanted to test them I orderd a Large a medium and an Xlarge. The shirts are outstanding the large is a good fit the medium is snug fit, the XL is the perfect fit. What theysay is true wear the size you normally wear. After playing with the shirt I realize that the price is a good price. I have a shirt thet is holster 2 holsters on the left and right side, the holster magazine holder , can hold my handcuffs, my expandable battons all in a conceal manner, plus they created a shirt where you can add a soft trauma plate for the extra protection. What I love the best is the way the you can conceal your weapon deep concealment NO ONE CAN WILL KNOW that you are packing, this is great product, I love it in the summer. The RacerBack is great for the summer.

For what its worth I think the shirts run a little small. They are of high quality and hold the gun securely.

J.S.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything
    Wyatt Earp

NRA Member

I can't get the website to open.

JD
    Administrator
    From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by fed_wif_a_sig View Post
    I fired off an email to Al Samsom the owner of UC Comfort and received a response. I will copy and past it so that you will get what I got. Requested some clearification from him, but as of yet have not received any, so what you see below is all I know.

Steve all is well yes are still in business, we are the process of updating our business. Specifically as a company we will no longer offer individual retail item, what we will do is sale directly to one major distributor who will then take care of all sale. We will only sale volume and bulk to agencies and retailers. As an item becomes out of stock we will remove it from the web site.

The web site will be for information only. And NO Magill is not a distributor.

Thanks

Al

This thread is four years old, the above quote is from 2008, If UCC ceased retail, they probably axed their site.

That link no longer works.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Links