Deep cover holsters

This is a discussion on Deep cover holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I pocket carry my 642 quite often....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deep cover holsters

Distinguished Member Array lowflyer's Avatar
    I pocket carry my 642 quite often.
    Whatever doesn't kill you postpones the inevitable.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    If a tuckable IWB doesn't work, & I'm surprised it doesn't because I carry my PM9 like that, ankle & pocket holster would seem to be the way to go.

You can pocket carry the PM9 in certain pants without showing too much bulge. You can easily carry the P3AT, in front or back pocket, with the right holster.

Good luck.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    I like a belly band around the chest with the weapon under the armpit. Only got made once, when a pretty girl was trying to flirt with me and patted me there. She looked really confused and made some comment about how I must work out a lot because my pecs were really hard.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

P3AT in a K Rat pocket holster, front pocket should work. Nobody has ever made me with this set up. Just don't wear those tight leather pants that Elvis was partial too. Dress slacks, dockers, jeans, all are fine when I carry in this fashion.

I've also got bellyband , but have really never used it yet. I recently ordered a Smartcarry as folks who use them recommend them highly, figured I've get it a try, may work nicely for the gym.

I got something for just about mode suggested,but pocket carry of my Keltec P3AT is my main stay and works fine in most situations for me.
    Last edited by sass20485; February 20th, 2007 at 05:58 PM.

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Hey Alan.....for a needle jockie your pretty smart, LOL (Just a lowly Basic here). Actually there is a company that makes a belly band with a over the shoulder strap to keep the band riding like you wear yours. Its actually not a bad idea and much like the t-shirt. I've used one before and they work well, and I know several folks that still do. If I can find the site that offers the "chest band" with shoulder straps I'll post it. Oh and ya gotta becareful of the flirty women, they'll end up owning half your gun collection, LOL.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

I have one of the deep concealment shoulder holsters shown here. It may be what you're looking for.
    str1

http://www.activeprogear.com/holsters.html

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Yep thats it. Thats the holster. It works but I'll stick wif my t-shirts, just dont like the velcro but it works real well, just didnt carry all my other toys I gotta hide.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

Pocket carry would be a great choice for the PM9 as well.
    I pocket carry an MK9 Elite no prob and love it.

Use a DeSantis Nemesis or get somthing like a PCS holster.

http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin...ad.php?t=20378

Quote Originally Posted by MNBurl View Post
    Pocket carry is an ideal choice for your P3AT. Smart carry would work for both. Tuckable IWB would be next best in Appendix carry

I often carry my P3AT in a K&D 2n'1 pocket holster. It fits well in either my side or rear pocket and with the rectangular piece of leather worn away from the body tends to look like a wallet when viewed - no printing at all. Drawing the gun is quite easy as is replacing it. The extra mag is a nice touch too. K&D makes high quality stuff.
    GOOD SHOOTING
    ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR VISION AND HEARING
    De gustibus non est disputandem

me
    Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    I like a belly band around the chest with the weapon under the armpit. Only got made once, when a pretty girl was trying to flirt with me and patted me there. She looked really confused and made some comment about how I must work out a lot because my pecs were really hard.
    Nice Alan,

I think I am going to pick up a belly band. I will be working at my home church as an intern this summer and it is in a rough neighborhood so I dont want to drop to just the Kel-tec. Since I will most likely be wearing Dockers and a tucked in golf shirt all summer the MaxCon V that I ordered will do me little good to conceal but I will go straight back to it after work. I like the idea of the belly band because I can still carry in the same place while tucked and it is a versitily holster.
    Last edited by me; February 23rd, 2007 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typo and additional thought
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links