Ruger LCP Custom pocket holster

This is a discussion on Ruger LCP Custom pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello, I am looking into getting a leather pocket holster for my lcp custom. I currently use the nemesis pocket holster and it is ok ...

Thread: Ruger LCP Custom pocket holster

Hello,

I am looking into getting a leather pocket holster for my lcp custom. I currently use the nemesis pocket holster and it is ok but I would prefer something more tailored to my gun. I think the nemesis does not have enough retention. I know retention on pocket holster is not good but what i mean is is want it more formed around my trigger guard. The new custom lcp trigger is not as long as the old lcp and much broader so I am concerned about how easy it is to access the trigger while the gun is in my pocket and in the nemesis, does anyone have any suggestions? Also, I am a bit concerned about the sight height on the new custom so i would like a leather holster that by passes the back sights. I dont want to pay an arm and a leg for one but I want a good holster because my lcp will see a lot of pocket time. I would say this will be my go to gun and holster 75% of the time. Thanks!

Senior Member Array VodoundaVinci's Avatar
    I really like High Noon's Pocket Grabber for a leather pocket holster...

Pocket Grabber | High Noon Holsters

These are not inexpensive but the ones I have are well made and molded to the gun.

VooDoo

VIP Member
    I have a Galco made of horsehide. I'm unsure of the model number but they're $50. I've got one that I've used for a number of years for my snub and it's a great old holster that'll be in service for years to come.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Mike1956, a member and custom Kydex bender here has a very nice looking pocket holster design.

RKBA has some good looking holsters.
    Pocket Carry - RKBA Holsters
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

I use a Side Guard Rough Out pocket holster for my LCP. It is a great holster and affordable, but the wait is very long.

Side Guard Holsters - Pocket Holsters - Rough Out

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links