Looking for a Lazer compatable Holster

This is a discussion on Looking for a Lazer compatable Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm in the market for a new pistol here and have them narrowed down to 3 so far. Taurus Millenium Pro in 9mm-small and very ...

Thread: Looking for a Lazer compatable Holster

Looking for a Lazer compatable Holster

I'm in the market for a new pistol here and have them narrowed down to 3 so far.
    Taurus Millenium Pro in 9mm-small and very well priced.

Taurus 24/7 in 9mm---------small 17 round decent priced

XD subcompact in 9mm------smallest 10 & 16 rounds looks best of the 3.
    I was wondering if there's a decent quality holster on the market that'll allow me to add a lazer to one or all of these pistols above. If so that'll add one more notch to the favored column I have several relatives who I know I'd be able to talk into the "CCW frame of mind" if that makes sense, with something flashy like a lazer, or even a lazer flashlight combo. Sounds kinda goofy but I'll admit it I have "cheezy" relatives. Thanks for any help.

2. Remove Ads

You could check the Crimson Trace web site to see if they make a laser grip for the pistols you are interested in. With a CT, you generally do not need any modifications to your holster. Might not look as cool as adding something to the tac rail, but from the little I've used them, they seem to work pretty well.
    When the messenger arrives and says 'Don't shoot the messenger,' it's a good idea to be prepared to shoot the messenger, just in case.

Senior Member Array rangerman2003's Avatar
    my friend put a TLR 2 (i believe it was called) on his XD 4" and then bought a don hume holster for it.. that holster is HUGE!!!! there is no way he could conceal that thing...

Lead Moderator
    While there is a place for laser/light combos , CCW doesn't work well, due to the large size of gun and light combo. depending on which gun you choose , I am sure there are some holsters out there.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Most holsters made which accomodate both the gun and the laser prove to be rather bulky. Kydex styles of holsters will normally provide the least amount of bulk/extra. If you prefer leather, check out Rusty Sherrick. His website is: http://www.c-rusty.com/pages/home.html.

Links