Anyone heard from Ranger Gun Leather recently ?

This is a discussion on Anyone heard from Ranger Gun Leather recently ? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ANYone heard from Ranger Gun Leather recently? It is now March and I'm still waiting for a reply, a holster or a refund. I know ...

Thread: Anyone heard from Ranger Gun Leather recently ?

Anyone heard from Ranger Gun Leather recently ?

ANYone heard from Ranger Gun Leather recently? It is now March and I'm still waiting for a reply, a holster or a refund.

I know its been discussed previously. Just curious if any progress has been made.

Administrator
    "Due to the amount of time my employer requires me to be away, I have decided to suspend taking new orders, and concentrate on filling existing orders in the limited time I have available."

As Per Another Web Forum.................

February 20th, 2007, 06:23 PM #1
    MJZZZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone else pissed at Ranger for delayed orders and zero communication? I know I sure am getting concerned about my $$$ or my holsters. Mike Z

MJZZZ
    View Public Profile
    Find More Posts by MJZZZ

February 20th, 2007, 09:30 PM #2
    dlcrouch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

placed an order on Dec 5. I'm writing this off and ordering an HF1 from Tucker. I'll also open a complaint with both PayPal and the BBB, but don't expect much to come of it.

dlcrouch
    View Public Profile
    Find More Posts by dlcrouch

February 22nd, 2007, 07:01 PM #3
    OHtard

placed an order in early november, billed the 15th. still no holster. 4 e mails later, no reply. i kind of gave up, figure i will get it when i get it.
    Last edited by QKShooter; March 1st, 2007 at 08:37 AM.

Administrator

Helpful Suggestion

When you buy any merchandise from an Internet Web Site please pay for your purchase using a major credit card.

I believe that ALL major CC Companies still offer an unconditional and guaranteed refund if you feel that you have been screwed on ANY Internet or Ebay purchase.

One call to the credit call company will get your funds paid back to you immediately...You'll get your $$$ back right away...and then the Credit Card Co. will go after the seller and you can move on to something else...AKA shop elsewhere right away.

Also...on the very remote chance that some shady individual would steal your CC# and go "hog wild" by making major purchases ~on your card ~ in your name...you are not held responsible for that so it's a safe bet.
    Take a look at your Major CC "Terms & Conditions" & you should see that you're completely covered.
    If not...then apply for a different card that will cover you 100%.

That is the best route to go since it makes it impossible for you to get shafted & you'll not be the one having to contact the BBB & the respective State Attorney General.

There should be NOTHING more painful about getting a "Bum Rap" on any Internet transaction than making One Quick Phone Call to your Credit Card company to get fully refunded.

A word to the wise should be sufficient.
    Last edited by QKShooter; March 1st, 2007 at 08:55 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links