UBG Holsters

UBG Holsters

This is a discussion on UBG Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I haven't taken the pictures yet, but they will be coming soon. I just had to say how impressed I am with his latest work. ...

Thread: UBG Holsters

VIP Member

UBG Holsters

I haven't taken the pictures yet, but they will be coming soon. I just had to say how impressed I am with his latest work. I've had one of his IWB holsters for a Glock for quite some time. He says it was the best work he had done to that point. I was shocked at how great it was, because I can remember how recently he got started in the holster business.

A few weeks ago I decided I needed a holster for a 1911, because sometimes I just feel the need to feel the connection to history that only a 1911 can give. While I was waiting, Nate offered a deal on his holsters, so I decided I had to order something else. A pocket holster for the Kel Tec seemed like a good idea since I just used an Uncle Mike's pocket holster. While I was ordering, I decided I should get a mag pouch for the 1911 as well.

It has all now arrived, and it is even better than the first holster I got from him. This stuff is amazing. I have had holsters from many of the major makers (but not all) and these holsters are on par with anything I have ever owned. The leather work is beautiful, they hold the weapons perfectly, and they are more comfortable than I could imagine.

Nate, thanks for the great leather. You're truly one of the elite makers out there.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    Couldn't agree with you more. I've had the pleasure of buying one of his new IWB holsters (Single clip, straight drop). Beautiful, comfortable, & make the gun disappear (He made it tuckable, too).

I just received a pocket holster from him & can't wait for another tuckable IWB from him (Just bought a new gun).

Going to have to post pics, when I figure out how to (Can't seem to get it to post).
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

me
    Nate told me he was making a mag pouch when I enquired about how they looked. I can not wait to see it.
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    His head is big enough guys.....come on now! He's a very talented maker....I know. Im friends with his uncles brothers cousins dogs neighbors kids! :D

Shoot well and god bless
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    The leather work is beautiful, they hold the weapons perfectly, and they are more comfortable than I could imagine.
    I don't have to imagine. I'm wearing mine right now and I love it. Looking forward to you pics.
    'The assailant chooses the time, location and method of attack.

Since they are unlikely to let you know ahead of time when, where and how violent they're going to be, you should always be prepared.' - matiki

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    Ok, so here's the new tuckable IWB that I was talking about...
    Attached Images
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Yes, Nate makes some very fine holsters. I love mine, a Striker for my Keltec. Great belts too. Can't beat the price and delivery times.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    My head's big from genetics, not praise, lol. Thanks guys.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    "My head's big from genetics, not praise, lol."

Uh huh.....sure it is!

Shoot well and god bless
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Links