HBE Leather

This is a discussion on HBE Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am posting my experience with this company hoping you will Share your experience. On September 11,2006 I ordered a custom holster from this company ...

Thread: HBE Leather

HBE Leather

I am posting my experience with this company hoping you will Share your experience.
    On September 11,2006 I ordered a custom holster from this company for my Sig P245. Estimated delivery time January, 2007.
    When that date came and went I attempted contact via e-mail, no response.
    I recently sent another e-mail, followed by a phone call to their 800 number, no response.
    I realize delays can happen, but no response to a customer is not good business.

Any comments would be welcomed.

Chuck Fischer

2. Remove Ads

have you tried a pm on this site? i think there have been problems with website.

VIP Member
    If you do a quick search you will see what looks like a train wreck of mini-disasters that have happened to Eric. Computer failures, telephone systems problems, and a major water leak/flooding problem. He has recently been catching up.

There have also been some updates posted in the Sticky area of this forum to keep us up to date on his situation. But currently he is back online, responding to email and phone calls.

Now that I have provided his info, I am going to close this thread. We don't mind someone asking a question or posting a statement about a holster maker, but we are not their customer service and we don't want to let threads degenerate into a lot of "where is my holster" posts. Feel free to ask questions, but when possible we try to let our holster makers do their customer service via their own communication systems.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Links