Blade-Tech UCH

Blade-Tech UCH

This is a discussion on Blade-Tech UCH within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Reconsidering negative comments I made earlier after wearing it more, it's rather comfortable and secure, I was just angry about a few things that don't ...

Thread: Blade-Tech UCH

Thumbs down Blade-Tech UCH

Reconsidering negative comments I made earlier after wearing it more, it's rather comfortable and secure, I was just angry about a few things that don't really matter that much..
    Last edited by garn; March 3rd, 2007 at 06:21 PM.

Okay, I thought the belt loop felt a little small, they sent me the wrong size (1.25") instead of the 1.5" that I ordered..

Argh.

I've carried my G27 in the UCH for years and it's still like new and working just fine!

I like it now, but its impossible to get this situation fixed. I called them twice to get the right belt loop, they said they would ship it out, I reassured with them that it was for the UCH for an FNP-9.

A week later, I recieved a package, and it was not even close to what I need. Been trying to get in touch with them since and they keep sending me to the returns and exchange department, which really has nothing to do with my situation. I'm not returning my holster for 8 frickin weeks!

So thats where i am at now, waiting on callback from a message I left.

Holy hell, I just want to use my 1.5" belt instead of my 1.25" soft/flexible bolt lol..

I don’t know if this is still the case, but when I ordered my UCH several years ago, they made each holster by hand to order. So, no two holsters for the same model gun were identical. Because of this, you probably won’t get a belt loop attachment that fits the holster unless you ship it back.

An alternative would be to toss the new one they sent you in your toaster oven at 300-degrees for a few minutes until it becomes pliable. Then you can bend it to fit – make sure you wear gloves. I’ve played with Kydex like this several times, and it works pretty well.
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

"He who goes unarmed in paradise had better be sure that is where he is." -- James Thurber

Sponsored Links