Defensive Carry banner

Your holster?

13K views 108 replies 100 participants last post by  Poorly 
#1 ·
Just curious what holster people use. About a month and a half ago I ran across a Tagua IWB holster for my 40 Shield and decided to give it a try. I have to say it has been the most comfortable holster I have ever used.

#59 ·
SHTF GEAR, Appalachian concealment, are my primary carry holsters... I try others but these are my go to holsters

Reactions: matthew03
#64 ·
Right now since I switched to an alloy frame 220 I am carrying in a Matt DelFatti.
My better half is wearing M. Sparks for her J. Frame.
My magazine pouch is one that I made myself.

Reactions: OD*
#65 ·
I use a Smart Carry at AIWB for over 10 1/2 years now it's and still holding up.

#66 ·
Here are my holsters.

Top row, left to right: JM Custom Kydex IWB Version 2.5 Light Bearing for G34/X300 Ultra and JM Custom Kydex IWB Version 3 SL (soft loop) for G34.

Middle row, left to right: Raven Concealment Phantom Light Bearing for G19/X200B, Raven Concealment Phantom for G19, and Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 which fits all of my Glocks.

Bottom row, left to right: Raven Concealment Surefire E2D holster, Raven single Glock mag, and Raven double Glock mag.

The two JM Customs and the RCS Vanguard 2 are the ones I use the most along with the Raven mag carriers. I've pretty much quit using the Raven Phantom holsters.

#73 ·
#75 ·
My preferred carry is at 4-4:30, but I like SOB/MOB too as a third carry method. The internet rumor is that you will break your back but if you fall hard enough to break your back then the impact was likely serious enough to cause serious danage anyway. What is the chance you are going to land on perfectly smooth ground. If its on your hip at 3 everyone could argue if you fell you could break your hip.

#76 ·
desantis for me owb I should post a pic but im to lazy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.