Holster for glock 19

Holster for glock 19

This is a discussion on Holster for glock 19 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I could use help finding a IWB holster in leather for a glock 19. I Would like to find one with a steel or plastic ...

Thread: Holster for glock 19

Holster for glock 19

I could use help finding a IWB holster in leather for a glock 19. I Would like to find one with a steel or plastic belt clip. It needs to be molded or at least have a reinforced top. I'm looking for a recoommendition from someone who carries a glock 19
    Thanks tom

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Well...lots of companies make the Summer Special style IWB with a clip.....The Pro is my version of it. Anyone who makes the style you want will make it for the G19, that Im sure of.

Shoot well, good luck and god bless
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

My Choice

Fist holsters. Check the prices, compare the features. Great customer service too.
    http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/Default.htm
    I have 5 holsters and several mag pouches. I'm a lefty and tend to carry odd guns in addition to my G19, and I keep coming back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    I could use help finding a IWB holster in leather for a glock 19. I Would like to find one with a steel or plastic belt clip. It needs to be molded or at least have a reinforced top. I'm looking for a recoommendition from someone who carries a glock 19
    Thanks tom
    I carry a Glock 23 - same thing - but I don't carry in an IWB. But if I did...I would give Nate over at UBGholsters a jingle. I personally held and examined one of his IWB's and IMO, it was everything the Milt Sparks Versa Max was and MORE!

The best part is...Nate can get it to ya in less than a month AND at about HALF the price! Milt Sparks? You would be lucky to get it this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G View Post
    Thanks tom

Your discription reminds me of the "Versa Max II" by Milt Sparks. I ordered an "Answer" from Tucker gun leather and it should be coming any day and I will post about that one. Those are the two IWB holsters that I have looked into, based upon quality.

You didn't mention price

Since you didn't mention how much you want to spend, I'll give you a recommendation for a low cost holster that meets your spec - the Don Hume Waistband Clipon holster for $27.60. It has a steel belt clip and a reinforced top so it stays open. I believe the gun in the picture is a Glock 19 or equivalent. Hume makes good, functional products at very reasonable prices. Of course, you can also spend over $100 for an IWB holster, as well.

Don Hume website - waistband clipon holster

Thanks guys I appreciate your input. I think I might go with the Don Hume. The price isn't bad either.

Bianchi makes one similar to the Don Hume - called "The Professional" and it has a body shield...if you're into that sorta thing.

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    I'm not sure if you want a single clip or or one with two off-set clips. As mentioned, Nate at UBG holsters makes nice holsters with quick turn around times & great prices for a custom made leather holster.

He has a new model out with a single clip. It can also be made tuckable, if that's your thing (I did). I can personally attest to its comfort & concealability.

Good luck.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Quote Originally Posted by pogo2 View Post
    Since you didn't mention how much you want to spend, I'll give you a recommendation for a low cost holster that meets your spec - the Don Hume Waistband Clipon holster for $27.60. It has a steel belt clip and a reinforced top so it stays open. I believe the gun in the picture is a Glock 19 or equivalent. Hume makes good, functional products at very reasonable prices. Of course, you can also spend over $100 for an IWB holster, as well.

Don Hume website - waistband clipon holster

I have the Don Hume for my S&W Model 669, I believe its the model 715. Very good for the price. Can't compare to the custom jobs from Nate (UBG) Eric, Gary, etc., but you have the obvious trade-offs.
    LegalRaptor
    The freedom to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins
    Oliver Wendell Holmes

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Don't forget C-Tac Infidels. Milt sparks really nice long wait. C-Tac 5 day turn around.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

As Pogo said, how much do you want to spend? I prefer dual loops on my IWB holsters but some are also avaliable with dual clips. Sparks' VM-II (clips are additional), Eric's DC Special, Mark Garrity might have a model available as well. Oh yeh, Kevin has a Defender model that uses dual kydex clips as well.
    Jack
    Last edited by maclean3; March 8th, 2007 at 02:57 PM.

BladeTech "Fits-all". Allows you to carry 4 o'clock straight or cant, or appendix. Also fits the 17 and 26, if you have them, or get an "extra" later. I dislike clips- they wear on your waistband. I also prefer good kydex to leather, and have used both quite a bit. Personal preferences......

Links