Bianchi CarryLok

Bianchi CarryLok

This is a discussion on Bianchi CarryLok within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have a Bianchi Carrylok holster for a Glock 26/27? If so can you tell me how high it sits whn it is on? ...

Thread: Bianchi CarryLok

Bianchi CarryLok

Does anyone have a Bianchi Carrylok holster for a Glock 26/27?

If so can you tell me how high it sits whn it is on?
    If you have a pic of it on that would be great. For some reason I am in love with it but I dont want to buy it because I have a serpa blackhawk and love tht holster.

damn holster are making me go broke. . . . . gggggggrrrrrrrrrr
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    Are you talking about their paddle or belt carrylock holster? I have the paddle for my Glock 36, but I've used it for my 26 when I had it.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

i just want to see how high and thick it is. i wouldnt see y tht wouldnt work
    “Do you have any idea how hard it would be to live with yourself if your loved ones were attacked and killed, and you had to stand there helplessly because you were unprepared for that day?”

Ricardo

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    My paddle in straight drop mode: the top of the pants are at where the grip & trigger guard meet. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

I have 2 and son has 1too ..

I have 2 of these holsters and my son has one. Originally when my son was in the police academy a few years back I bought him a couple holsters as graduation gifts sort of. I got him a Milt Sparks VMII and the Bianchi CarryLoc, both for his isud Glock 22. At the same time I purchased a CarryLoc for my Taurus PT-145 which I just happened to figure out fit perfectly in the CarryLoc for the mdium sized glock. When I purchased an XD-45 seveal monthes ago I immediately ordered a CarryLoc for it too. The CarryLoc caries very tight in to the body and of course the retension is totally secure. My son and I both like our CarryLoc holsters.

Good luck and Be Safe.

I too will give the Carry Loc a thumbs up. I have been telling folks about these fine holsters since I bought mine a few months ago. I never thought about a retention holster as I didn't want anything to slow the draw. After seeing a display model, I played with that thing for 30 min, the release is placed in just the right spot where it is naturally hit with index finger during normal draw. Several range trips shows no reduction in draw time at all. I carry a Glock 23 daily in it, it does fit tightly to the body and sits between a normal pancake and a high rise. I will try and get some pics when the kids get home from school.
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

I also have used and enjoyed the carryloc holsters, my favorite features are the reinforced open top for reholstering and the retention system that clicks upon fully seating the gun, eyes off reholstering and securing with one hand and no fuss is very cool.

Links