Holster for S&W 25-5 Six inch Barrel

This is a discussion on Holster for S&W 25-5 Six inch Barrel within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone have any recommendations for this holster? I care more about using it in the field/hunting than concealment. Have done searches but with little really ...

Thread: Holster for S&W 25-5 Six inch Barrel

Anyone have any recommendations for this holster? I care more about using it in the field/hunting than concealment. Have done searches but with little really helpful info. Thanks.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    --Wyatt Earp

I have right-hand and left-hand Bianchi model 5 Black Widow holsters in two sizes to fit most of my Colt, Ruger, and S&W revolvers from 2" to 8 3/8" barrels. One size fits N-frames sizes and the other fits K/L-frame sizes.
    I carry a gun, because a Cop is too heavy.

Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.

U.S. Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Check your local gun store for USED holsters. If nothing else you might pick up one that while not your first choice, will get you through till you find what you want, and it cost you very little to do so.

I just got a S&W Model 19, 6" barrel. While looking online for what I wanted, I went by the local gun shop.

The owner said he had an old used triple K holster that he would let me have, and will bring it tomorrow. That holster probably wont be what I want in the long run, but it will be of use in the "here & now".

Sponsored Links