Vendor issues... - Page 2

Vendor issues...

This is a discussion on Vendor issues... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Flippinstk Yeah...... "vendor bashing" or "information exchange" ... its unfortuate that some threads no matter what their about turn to the bashing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippinstk View Post
    Yeah...... "vendor bashing" or "information exchange" ... its unfortuate that some threads no matter what their about turn to the bashing side. This site is a MUCH better than others though and is much more on the side of info exchange. I feel it should be allowed to tell about bad experiences and include the name of the vendor/provider of services. After all we give KUDDO's. my 0.02.
    Yup, it would be nice if we could have posts saying : vendor X, did this, expected this, and it would end at that...... unfortunately that's just a dream. That's why I'm keeping the name of the vendor out of this and was looking at it more from the perspective of edumacation/thought stimulation for other vendors so that if it's something that they haven't considered they would make sure not to do it by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by sass20485 View Post
    Assuming they'll answer a phone or reply to emails. I've had good experiences and one LOUSY one
    I ended up calling my CC company and then they sent Paypal a letter. Then Paypal sent me a letter, it's better to let them deal with this lousy holster company. Hopefully this lousy holster company will make good on his orders. I learned my leason and it didn't cost me anything. Mike
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen.'' Warren vs District of Columbia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links