Scuba webbing belts

Scuba webbing belts

This is a discussion on Scuba webbing belts within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey all, I know there have been quite a few posts lately about belts but didn't want to hijack anyone else's thread to ask about ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By denclaste
  • 1 Post By matthew03
  • 3 Post By jmf552

Thread: Scuba webbing belts

Scuba webbing belts

Hey all, I know there have been quite a few posts lately about belts but didn't want to hijack anyone else's thread to ask about these. I currently am using a duel layered bullhide belt made by thebeltman, which I love, don't get me wrong, its high quality and looks and holds up amazingly well. My problem is I'm finding its abit too stiff. I have broken rods in my back which are somewhat poking out and I find that sometimes the belt tends to rub on the belt really hard. I'm wondering if any has used belts from or similar to. OSI EDC PEWPEW® STRAP from one shot industries or EDC Tactical Belt from browncoat tactical My question is do they still carry well and do they give a little more than what leather does.

Check out Wilderness' line of belts. You can get them in various stiffness levels and various belt closure systems. Between my wife and I we have 5 of them (5 stitch stiffened) and neither of us have ever had problems with "hot spots".
    Rockymonster likes this.

I have this belt from Armour/Ozarks Holster and it works very well. I like it better than the Wilderness belts.

https://www.armourbelts.com/armour-tactical

I was a pre-product release tester for the Armoured Ozarks belt, Mike and Dustin are both close industry friends of mine.

I use Armour leather belts also, the quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail are amazing, across the leather and nylon line. I prefer to purchase from individuals of the highest caliber of character, Mike fits that classification and is a true gentleman.

I reviewed that belt on this very site, look to the archives.

Distinguished Member Array Nakyak's Avatar
    Original SOE makes quality belts, with a lifetime warranty, at a very competitive price. The wait time is reduced due to them ramping up production in a new building.

Belts | Special Operations Equipment

I would have gone with an SOE but there was a longer wait time back when I wanted a belt. I ended up going with a Volund Gearworks, and am very happy with it.

Volund Gearworks

I have the belt with the G hook.

My eyes are getting bad! When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it said, "Scuba wedding belts." I thought, "This is gonna be interesting!"
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Sponsored Links