Garrity Gunleather

Garrity Gunleather

This is a discussion on Garrity Gunleather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know what happened to Mark Garrity? I have sent him a couple of Emails and phone messages, with no reply. This is not ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garrity Gunleather

Garrity Gunleather

Does anyone know what happened to Mark Garrity?

I have sent him a couple of Emails and phone messages, with no reply. This is not the usual for him when I have dealt with him in the past.

Right now I'm waiting on a holster from him and wanted to know how much to start setting aside and when I might be expecting to hear from him.

Thanks, and I hope he is alright.

Biker

Administrator

Post I can tell you this.

All of the custom holster makers are either swamped Big Time right now or busting their chops to get caught up on orders.
    There are (and have been) quality leather supply problems.
    Expect delays.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

kpw
    I think I read somewhere that not only was he swamped but that he was working a lot of overtime at his day job.

I just exchanged emails with him the other day.

He stated he was busy,busy,busy and was also swamped at work with FTO's.

Mark's a stand-up guy. No need to worry. He'll get back to ya.

Administrator
    Gary Brommeland is Working Marathon OverTime Big Time in order to get caught up on existing orders now that he finally has suitable leather to work with.
    Just FYI for folks who might still be waiting.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I own a piece of Garrity Leather and just last week I sent him an e-mail asking for some advise. He returned my e-mail with in an hour if not less.

Rest assured he will get back to you. May take a bit of time, He is LEO and an FTO at that so i think he is looking for a few more hours in the day, He is spread pretty thin, at least that is what it seems to me.

don't fret none, he'll do you right.

MikeV

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    I hate to speak for someone else, but in email conversation a few months ago, he mentioned his department being understaffed.

He's pulling the extra weight there. He'll get back on track.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Mark is a good guy. Im sure he has his reasons and as we all know, some e-mails get missed. Send him another one.
    WE ARE EDUCATED IN PAIN

Chris Fry
    www.mdtstraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Gary Brommeland is Working Marathon OverTime Big Time in order to get caught up on existing orders now that he finally has suitable leather to work with.
    Just FYI for folks who might still be waiting.
    I have heard that he is burning some midnight oil getting caught up. I am waiting on one of his new MaxCon VI holsters and I am like a kid at christmas. I have not called to bother him as I know it will be worth the wait. But that doesn't make waiting any more fun.
    Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

~ Thomas Jefferson

I'm patiently waiting on my Max Con VI too. I'm sure Gary will get it out as soon as he can. I've got an IWB coming in this week from Black Hills Leather that will surely hold me until the Max Con arrives. The BHL unit is an IWB and tuckable, and just to add another carry option, can also shift to a cross draw.

VIP Member
    I'm another in the long line waiting for a holster from GGL... I knew what I was getting into when I made the order, so as long as it gets here before I go to another post, I'll be happy!
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

All is good, got a reply today.

I knew he had been busy, just didn't realize how busy. I'm looking forward to having his work in my hands.

Biker

When i last spoke to mark also he said he was having to do a lot of ot at work as they were understaffed and would be hard to get ahold of

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Spoke with Mark tonite, he is working lot's of OT still and is also helping his wife move things for her new business. I'm sure you will hear from him soon.

Thanks to all of those who jumped in, backed me, and answered up for me! What a great bunch!
    I apologize for being a stranger and a little hard to reach this week.
    As stated, the past couple weeks have been more hectic and I've been spreading myself a bit thinner than usual. I'm an FTO on my department, so been putting in some extra hours training a few new hires, which is more time consuming now; but is good thing because once they're on the street we'll be up to full-strength and I should have some more free time with an end to the short-staffed O/T. (Kinda weird, huh! Most guys want the O/T - for me it just cuts into my other activities too much). I usually pride myself on answering e-mails pretty quick, but lets just say it's not something I can do on my lap-top with a trainee in the car.
    To top things off, as torrejon stated, my lovely bride has decided she no longer wants to work for others, so she is opening her own make-up studio/skin care boutique (she's a licensed cosemtologist). So guess who got recruited into helping her get her licenses squared away, moving furniture into the shop, and designing her logo (I was a graphic/commercial art major in a former incarnation).
    So not much time for e-mail, internet forums, or returning phone calls this week. Oddly enough, I still did manage to get about 6 orders in the mail, with more ready to be packaged and go out this week.
    "He who makes things with his hands is a laborer, he who makes things with his hands and his head is a craftsman, he who makes things with his hands, his head, and his heart is an artist."
    www.garritysgunleather.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links