Beltman, another satified customer

This is a discussion on Beltman, another satified customer within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was tired of having my department store dress belts fall apart. Leather separating and the like, and NOT from carrying either, they just don't stand ...

Thread: Beltman, another satified customer

Beltman, another satified customer

Was tired of having my department store dress belts fall apart. Leather separating and the like, and NOT from carrying either, they just don't stand up.

Needed a new dress belt, so ordered one of the bullhide belts from Beltman. It arrived today, just as promised, along with a couple of key loops I ordered. Great workmanship. This should last a good long time, PLUS I can hang a gun on it with NO problems. My keys can now hang on my belts, and free up my pocket to carry other goodies, like my wallet, Surefire, folder, OC & KELTEC

NO more store bought dress belts for me. ALL my belts will be gun belts from now on.

No photos, It is just a belt, like you've seen before. But a nice quality belt, good price and prompt delivery. THANKS Beltman !!

2. Remove Ads

How long did it take to get the belt? I just saw the web site for the Beltman today.

Ron
    Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

And a link would be nice. I'm currently looking for a "economy" version 1 1/2 leather belt. Just a plain hard working jeans type to carry a glock 19, thank you. Oh - if someone has one for sale, I normally wear 38 - 40 pants, so I'd guess 42 inch. Color is not significant, its for jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrascal View Post
    And a link would be nice. I'm currently looking for a "economy" version 1 1/2 leather belt. Just a plain hard working jeans type to carry a glock 19, thank you.
    Here it is:

http://www.thebeltman.net/
    LegalRaptor
    The freedom to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins
    Oliver Wendell Holmes

Thanks LR for putting up the link, forgot some folks might not yet know about the holster link at the top of this forum.

Count me among the satisfied Beltman customers. Great product, great price. As I recall, it took around 3 weeks from placing the order to opening the box. That was just a couple months ago.

As with any "real" belt, be sure that you read and follow the measuring instructions before you order.

The Beltman ROCKS!

I've bought 2 belts from them, and love them. I've recently lost a little weight and need to get them shortened. Only $10! I will definately buy another one from him.

I have one of his belts in 1.25" in cordovan and it ROCKS!

I wear it when I'm wearing my brown shade suits.

Biker

I received my Beltman belt a week ago. Took 3 weeks from the time I ordered it, just as the website says.

Great belt, good service, reasonable pricing, A++
    Liberty is an inherently offensive lifestyle. Living in a free society guarantees that each one of us will see our most cherished principles and beliefs questioned and in some cases mocked. It's worth it.

I have a big waist and I have two of his belts. Plan to order another soon. Excellent quality and turn around plus he is a nice guy to boot.
    Best,
    JP
    D/FW, TX

I'll second Spartan_117's remark about Jim and Tracy. I am fortunate enough to live about 10 miles from his shop and I visit as often as I can. End up spending 1-2 hours talking guns and leather. Sometimes I feel guility taking up his time, but I get over that pretty quick. I own one belt and five of his holsters. Gonna buy another belt soon. Probably will never buy a leather holster from another maker as long as I live.

Ex Member Array one eyed fatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrascal View Post
    And a link would be nice. I'm currently looking for a "economy" version 1 1/2 leather belt. Just a plain hard working jeans type to carry a glock 19, thank you. Oh - if someone has one for sale, I normally wear 38 - 40 pants, so I'd guess 42 inch. Color is not significant, its for jeans.
    Get the Plastic Stiffener as well. You'll be glad you did.

Links