UBG Nassar holster

UBG Nassar holster

This is a discussion on UBG Nassar holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello. This is my first post here. I am interested in the Nassar model holster from UBG Holsters for my Kimber Ultra Carry II. I ...

Thread: UBG Nassar holster

Question UBG Nassar holster

Hello. This is my first post here. I am interested in the Nassar model holster from UBG Holsters for my Kimber Ultra Carry II. I have searched here for comments on this model but have found nothing. Anyone using this model ?

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    I have 2. I think the one on Nate's site is mine (For a Kahr PM9). I just received a new one (two-tone), for my Taurus Mil Pro PT145.

All I can say about it, is that they're great if you're looking for a single clip, tuckable holster. I probably use the tuckable option less than 20% of the time, but it works.

Personally, I carry appendix style at about 12:30, so it's very comfortable. The spring steel clip is nice, because I can clip it to my pants or belt, depending on what I'm wearing. They have never come off with the gun, & I've done hundreds of presentations with them.

I'll try to post the new one, but here's my first one, along with a pocket holster:http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin...ad.php?t=21587

Welcome aboard, BTW.
    Last edited by cockedlocked01; April 11th, 2007 at 03:00 PM.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    I don't know if you're still interested in UBG holster's "Nassar", but here're my two. The one on the left was my 1st one for a Kahr PM9. The one on the right I received last week, is for a Taurus Mil Pro PT145. It turns out that the PT145 doesn't fit in the typical Glock 26/27 holsters.
    Attached Images
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Thanks for the info

I like the PM9 rig. I have a friend that has one. Yes, I am still interested in the Nassar. I also posted a WTT message here since I have a holster I don't need anymore. Maybe something interesting will come from that.

Sponsored Links