Looking for a OWB for G19

This is a discussion on Looking for a OWB for G19 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking at getting a Galco Conceable Belt Holster or a Fist #9 for my G19. Any comments on these two, turn around times or any ...

Thread: Looking for a OWB for G19

Looking for a OWB for G19

Looking at getting a Galco Conceable Belt Holster or a Fist #9 for my G19.

Any comments on these two, turn around times or any other suggestions? The galco is about as much as I'm wanting to spend.

TIA
    Daps

2. Remove Ads

I'm a Galco man, myself. The Concealable is an AWESOME holster. I've got one on order.

Kramer MSP paddle. It's the only paddle that I know of that actually keeps the gun where it's supposed to be...close to body.
    The keys to winning a gunfight are first to bring a gun and secondly to take your time, quickly.

Always remember that if your opponent is within range, so are you.

POWER TO THE MEPEOPLE!!!

kpw
    I've got to put in a plug for Nate at http://www.ubgholsters.com/ He makes a real nice OWB and his turnaround times are fast and prices are great. There is a pic of my rig with my G19 here http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin...ad.php?t=23318
    I really liked the Fist #7 I had for my G22 as well. The #9 looks like a good holster.

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Galco belt holsters are pretty decent rigs and I own several (decent because I prefer custom holsters). If you check on eBay there are several good condition used Galco holsters for a G19 or G23 (one in the same) that have been worn enough to have the "squeak" gone but are still very servicable and just worn in (that takes time to do). Just be careful I might be bidding against you on one of them.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

kpw I've checked your holster out from that link before and thought it looked great and you're right that is a nice looking holster. That is the Bonneville right? $60 for the holster and $15 for the mag pouch?

Man that may be a real option. Do you have any picts of you wearing it?

Quote Originally Posted by fed_wif_a_sig View Post
    Galco belt holsters are pretty decent rigs and I own several (decent because I prefer custom holsters). If you check on eBay there are several good condition used Galco holsters for a G19 or G23 (one in the same) that have been worn enough to have the "squeak" gone but are still very servicable and just worn in (that takes time to do). Just be careful I might be bidding against you on one of them.
    I forgot about ebay...

fed that tshirt holster wears nice, thanks for the heads up fwi

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by Daps View Post
    kpw I've checked your holster out from that link before and thought it looked great and you're right that is a nice looking holster. That is the Bonneville right? $60 for the holster and $15 for the mag pouch?

Man that may be a real option. Do you have any picts of you wearing it?
    Yes, it's the Bonneville. I don't have any pics of me wearing it. I'll have to pose for my daughter with it so she can take some pics of me wearing it. She's 15 and thinks I'm weird now. It rides very high and thats what I was looking for. I can wear a short jacket or untucked shirt and it conceals very well. I'm sure he can cut the belt slots lower if that's what you prefer though. I'll see what I can do for pics soon.

Thanks...
    Seems UBG is getting quiet a following. I'm almost certain that's who I want to order from and will probably order something tomorrow

Still want to see those pics if you get them if not no biggie...

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Daps I'm glad you like it. Its funny. Everyone I know can get one but for some reason they cant seem to find me two holsters to use when I go back to work next month. If that dont prove that I don't get special treatment from them nothing will, LOL.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

As much love as you give them a person would think that you would get special treatment haha

I wear it to my PT job at a dept store that we have to wear a button up hides nice and I dont have to worry about my shirt rising up from all the bending I do. Thats the main reason I dont wear my CTAC to the PT. The tshirt holster takes cares of the deep concealment perfectly. Now I just need a good OWB and UM paddle just dont cut it for me for wearing except at the range or maybe a fastfood drive thru run

Just placed my order with UBG for a holster and mag pouch.
    Thanks everyone for the comments

Links