High Noon Holster.. ever used it?

High Noon Holster.. ever used it?

This is a discussion on High Noon Holster.. ever used it? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone ever used or know of someone who has used a HIGH NOON - SPLIT DECISION HOLSTER http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod..._decision.html for any kind of pistol (especially ...

Thread: High Noon Holster.. ever used it?

Question High Noon Holster.. ever used it?

Has anyone ever used or know of someone who has used a

HIGH NOON - SPLIT DECISION HOLSTER

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod..._decision.html

for any kind of pistol (especially a XD Subcompact)

What do you think of them? pictures? pros/cons?

Thanks
    Last edited by clemco51; April 18th, 2007 at 03:26 AM.

I used one for a short time. I was waiting for my Mitch Rosen Holster and needed something PDQ.

With that said, I wouldn't buy another one unless I was in the same situation again. The quality of the leather seemed poor to me and the reinforced mouthband is a joke.

For the money I spent I would've been as well served by a cheap Uncle Mike's until I got my Rosen. In fact, look at his Express Line. It's not much more, but the quality is 100 X better IMHO.

I'm not associated with Rosen Gunleather, except for being a satisfied customer. I do tend to "favor" high quality guns, belts and holsters. There are a few of the "quality" holster makers right here in this forum.

Biker

The leather is sad because it's made out of glove leather. It's an entry level, see if you like this setup, leather holster. They do NOT say it's a reinforced mouth, and frankly, for CCW, there's no need for it, you're drawing if your life depends on it with no intent on doing anything other than eliminating the threat.

I'm running a Bare Asset (same thing really, just not a tuckable), and love it. For $30ish shipped, it was one of the few reasonable leather holsters out there for a Taurus Millenium Pro. I won't be buying another one, because I have every intention of getting a different gun come summer, and will be buying a holster for that gun from them instead. I'm looking at a Topless, as well as a Hideaway with a clip.

I use a Split Decision for a Bersa Thunder .380. For the price I don't think you can beat it. For a small pistol its very comforatble to wear. The "Tuckable" option is just OK on this one - the "notch" that you push your shirt into is not that large (and this is mosly beacuse the firearm is shorter) so its looks a bit sloppy when your shirt is tucked.

Senior Member Array ElMonoDelMar's Avatar
    I use one for a SW99 fullsize and it works well. As others have said it's a cheap holster and as long as you know that going in, you'll be fine.

I have one for my P11 and it works very well. They use a great clip for it and holds it very securely. For the price, you can't do much better.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

I had one also.
    The only bad thing i could say, as i went in knowing what I was getting, was it took 6 months...and thats no exageration.
    So by the time i got the holster i had replaced my primary carry piece and ended up selling the holster.
    R1

This is mine. That is yours.

Lets keep it that way.

I agree with BikerRN. I have one and don't like. It took me 5 months to get it, I'm left handed. Not worth it.

I do have one of their Down Under w/clip holsters for my BHP and love it.

Have it for my XD sub, love it.

I bought a good Don Hume holster after I seen the quality. Steve48

Quote Originally Posted by SOLOLUCKY View Post
    I had one also.
    The only bad thing i could say, as i went in knowing what I was getting, was it took 6 months...and thats no exageration.
    So by the time i got the holster i had replaced my primary carry piece and ended up selling the holster.
    Note this model is one they stock so you have it in less than a week for us right handed shooters.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

piy
    Yeah, that's one of their cheaper stocked items. I have their"SKY HIGH" which is a thumb-break scabbard. I got it with the lining for my SIG P226. It is the best holster I have had to date. Their quality is top notch. They stand behind their product too. They will fix or replace any part of the holster(including hardware..snaps, etc.) for as long as you own it and even allow you to return it used for a refund within 30 days if you don't like it. Their made to order holsters are really good stuff. I plan on buying another "SKY HIGH" and a"SLIDE GUARD" in horsehide for my P239. I've shown this holster to quite a few people at work and they all seem to feel it is one of the highest quality holsters they have ever seen. Only negative is that they are bogged down with orders, so you may have to wait a few months to receive the holster.

I use a Mister Softy quite a bit for my 3913...for the money it can't be beat..thinking of getting two or three more for other pieces.

Sponsored Links