What Else is there?

This is a discussion on What Else is there? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So, I'm new and I know I've seen this on here somewhere. My primary carry is a Taurus PT140 Pro. The holster selection is slim ...

Thread: What Else is there?

What Else is there?

So, I'm new and I know I've seen this on here somewhere. My primary carry is a Taurus PT140 Pro. The holster selection is slim to say the least. I have a Bianchi Pro IWB that I like but looking for something else. I know there are a few guns that are the same size and could buy a holster for that would fit my Mill Pro.....but what are they?

Thanks!!!
    Derrin

2. Remove Ads

Comp-Tac makes many of their holsters for the PT140. I carry my USPc in a C-T.A.C. and love it.

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    Well Milt Sparks can make you one, so can Blade Tech or Don Hume and I would also check with Safariland or Galco. Those are the ones off the top of my head I can think of.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

John 15:13 - Greater love have no man, than he who is willing to lay down his life for a friend. (Let's just pray we BOTH come out alive)

If the guns kill then pencils misspell words!

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    Well, I don't know if there's a difference between the regular PT140 & the Mil Pro. Nate at UBG holsters might be able to help you out & he's probably priced pretty close to those production ones. He made his new IWB for my Mil Pro PT145, & it was beautiful.

Anyways his link is: www.ubgholsters.com
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Links