Two for a VP70Z

This is a discussion on Two for a VP70Z within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wouldn't get too excited, jacked67. As you can see by my post in this thread - five years ago - I had ordered a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two for a VP70Z

VIP Member
    I wouldn't get too excited, jacked67. As you can see by my post in this thread - five years ago - I had ordered a holster from that maker. After two years of waiting, I gave up. There are numerous excellent holster makers on this site, I'm sure one of them can help you.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

2. Remove Ads

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jacked67 View Post
    I need your service. I have a hk vp70z and i need a holstor. Thank you very much.
    Jacked, below is Garrity's website, you can find order info there. be advised wait times are LONG.

Garrity's Gunleather - Exquisite Hand-Crafted Holsters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links