Defensive Carry banner

Which pocket holster do you prefer for a single stack 9mm?

• Alabama Holster Front Pocket holster

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Barsony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Santis Nemesis

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • De Santis Pocket Tuck

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • De Santis SuperFly

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Galco Pocket Protector

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Guru

• J&J Custom Fit

• Mika

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Remora

Votes: 7 8.9%

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other holster

Votes: 19 24.1%

Which pocket holster do you prefer?

3K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  NONAME762 
#1 ·
Earlier today, I posted a poll specific to the Sig P938 and pocket holsters. I realize that given the popularity of many other single stack 9MM pistols, the poll was way too narrow in scope (duh!).

So, if you have ANY single stack 9MM (please limit it to this size pistol) and have used pocket holsters, I'd like to know which ones you have found work the best. If you have some that have not worked well, I'd like to hear about that, too.

Thanks for sharing any information you may have on this topic.

#13 ·
I don't pocket carry all that often but Uncle Mike's or Blackhawk (whichever one Walmart sells) works for me two ways. I used contact cement to glue velcro stips on it and inside my truck console. Holds it in there just fine and when I get out, I can just rip it out and stuff it in my pocket or leave it there. I use my Alien Gear Cloak 3 but don't like driving with my firearm poking me in the back. So the pocket holster sticks to the inside wall of my console perfect.

#23 ·
If I'm pocket carrying, it usually means I really don't want people to know I have a weapon. Retention is done by your pants pocket and is not as important as protecting the trigger and really breaking up the outline of the pistol. I like holsters that print like a wallet - as long as the front is split to promote getting a good purchase on the handle.

#28 · (Edited)
Stealthgear. Overpriced? Probably, but it's quite nice when I'm sweating profusely and it doesn't smell.

Edit: Sorry I misread the thread title, thought it said pocket guns holsters, not pocket holsters. I have a desantis superfly but I rarely (if ever) pocket carry. My subcompact isn't small enough to fit it a pocket without raising eyebrows. The square flap helps a bit but not much since it's flimsy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.