BearClaw holsters hidden asset

This is a discussion on BearClaw holsters hidden asset within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What is the opinions of these holsters,if the turn around time is good I might order one for my Ruger KP345....

Thread: BearClaw holsters hidden asset

What is the opinions of these holsters,if the turn around time is good I might order one for my Ruger KP345.

Primo

Quote Originally Posted by rmeron View Post
    What is the opinions of these holsters,if the turn around time is good I might order one for my Ruger KP345.
    I've been getting my stuff from him in about 3 weeks. I have nothing but good to say about his designs. Every un-necessary bit of kydex is either removed or streamlined so as to minimize printing. He does the belt loops / c-clips differently than other makers and IMHO is much easier to get on and off one-handed. The fit is always perfect and the attention to details in the design is first-rate.

I've had kydex from lesser makers whom I won't name that had little attention to detail, the site channel wasn't straight, the material was flimsy, the holster had unnessary surface area ... yada yada ... I think all kydex is about equally thin but not all as equally thought-out.

IMHO BearClaw and Hillsman Holster are the two premier kydex holster makers ... the difference between the two is that BearClaw obviously designs for the 'carry' market, and Dan Hillsman's designs seem to be more utilitarian for duty and field carry.

http://www.bearclawholsters.com
    http://www.hillsmanholster.com

... just my .02.

Quote Originally Posted by lance22 View Post
    I've been getting my stuff from him in about 3 weeks. I have nothing but good to say about his designs. Every un-necessary bit of kydex is either removed or streamlined so as to minimize printing. He does the belt loops / c-clips differently than other makers and IMHO is much easier to get on and off one-handed. The fit is always perfect and the attention to details in the design is first-rate.

I've had kydex from lesser makers whom I won't name that had little attention to detail, the site channel wasn't straight, the material was flimsy, the holster had unnessary surface area ... yada yada ... I think all kydex is about equally thin but not all as equally thought-out.

IMHO BearClaw and Hillsman Holster are the two premier kydex holster makers ... the difference between the two is that BearClaw obviously designs for the 'carry' market, and Dan Hillsman's designs seem to be more utilitarian for duty and field carry.

http://www.bearclawholsters.com
    http://www.hillsmanholster.com

... just my .02.
    Nice looking holsters. The only problem I have is that they do nmot make one for a S&W 469.
    Sailor
    USN
    PM Doric 342
    www.grandrogueencampment.com

"Heres to you and heres to me, and in case we ever disagree, the h___ with you, heres to me"

Those ARE nice looking kydex holsters. Is there any more info on the site (pictures or pricing) about the leather liners?

B.

Links