Defensive Carry banner

Crossbreed Super Tucker Deluxe IWB Holster for G26

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  jpdeuce 
#1 ·
Got my new Crossbreed Super Tucker Deluxe IWB holster for my Glock 26. This handmade holster was well worth the month long wait. This holster is a hybrid kydex holster with a leather backing plate. Pistol rake is adjustable with kydex j clips or kydex c clips. The feature that I really enjoy is the leather backing plate which extends past the slide and prevents the rear of the slide from digging into my love handles and makes this very comfortable for me to wear.

Go to www.crossbreedholsters.com for more info.

#3 ·
That was a little harsh jpdeuce . . .

Congrats on your purchase Bill, and I'm glad your long wait is finally over. I have a friend who has a Crossbreed on order for his XD, and we both can't wait for it to get here. Glad to here the quality was well worth the money.

If you get a chance, it would be great to see some pics of your new holster in action.

#10 ·
Mrbill, Congrats on the new rig. Can you spare us a pic or two?

Duece, good luck with your holster wait. These days ordering a customer rig can take as long as having a baby.

Nova, What are you the internet police? j/k Welcome to the site!

Tim, good work thinking outside the "waiting" box. That's a nice pick up.

#12 ·
I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck for my XD 9 SC; it is my favorite carry holster!
I highly recommend getting a Crossbreed - and it is definitely worth the wait. :biggrin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.