Defensive Carry banner

K&D in da Mail!

3K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  Flippinstk 
#1 ·
WOOO WOOOOO I cant wait........ I just heard from Kevin @ K&D & my holster is in da mail! PIC's when it gets here!..... christ... this means I'm gonna have to beat da wifey home to get da mail first! LOL:35:

#17 ·
I don't think you guys are going to like your holsters from Kevin, why don't you send them to me when they come in, and I'll save you from such quality and craftsmanship. :18:

All kidding aside, almost a year of daily carry and my Cochise Defender is just like new. :hand10:

#21 ·
QUOTE=blueyedevil;391429]I'd like to formally announce,....that nobody is allowed to post about getting any leather from Kevin untill I get mine. If you choose not to comply, you shall be cursed with moldy powder and bad primers for the rest of your days :)~[/QUOTE]

Kevin called me & said Mine will be in before yours!!!......:biggrin2:

#22 ·
I ordered the Cochise Defender for my Springer Micro-Compact. And I can't be exact but I THINK I ordered it in early Feb/March timeframe.

#30 ·
Very nice zeekbartholmue!! Great timing and a great holster.
whamonkey, you are going to love the Defender. I have the Cochise Defender and it is the nicest holster I have ever had! Both the Dakota and Cochise Defenders are a lot like the CTAC except for being leather. They are very comfortable. I think you will be very pleased.

Ron

#31 ·
HEre it is

Okay...... sorry for the delay, but I had to send it back because I failed to tell Kevin that my Micro-Compact had a rail. UGGGGG I couldnt believe that I was sending it back, but Kevin came thru and I got my replacement today. !!!! WOOO WOOOO what a piece of art. Now..... how do I make my pictures fit under the size limit????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.