Problem with Eric Larsen's HBE Leatherworks

This is a discussion on Problem with Eric Larsen's HBE Leatherworks within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know anything about Eric Larsen of H.B.E. Specialty Leatherworks? In October, 2006, I spoke with him on the phone and he promised me ...

Thread: Problem with Eric Larsen's HBE Leatherworks

Does anyone know anything about Eric Larsen of H.B.E. Specialty Leatherworks? In October, 2006, I spoke with him on the phone and he promised me a holster and magazine pouch within 3-6 months. The next day, I mailed him a check for 134.00. The check cleared my bank a week later, but I havenít heard a thing from Mr. Larsen since. Iíve left countless messages on his cell phone, and even though his recorded voice mail message says heíll call right back, he never does. Iíve also e-mailed him repeatedly and gotten the same results. Iím concerned, particularly after hearing of another person who ordered stuff from Mr. Larsen nearly two years ago and still hasnít heard from him.

Iím relatively new to concealed carry, but his website looked legitimate and I read reviews of his work on other sites. Was I duped? Does anyone have any information on this guy? I would truly appreciate any insights.

I don't really know anything about this company but there is a thread on THR.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthrea...e+leatherworks

I don't think you were dupped but it seems Eric has become one of the few that either has some of the worst luck ever or can't seem to get away from bad things happening to him, his shop, u name it I've read about most all of it for the last couple years.

The bottom line is though, you have to take care of your customers and some holsters makers are failing at this badly. Communication is the key and yet it's like pulling teeth sometimes getting them to call or email you with an update but yet spend hours on here or other forums no problem.

I personally will never pay for another custom holster up front ever again. I like how Mark Garrity handles things, when he starts it he emails you for payment and within X amount of day's you get it in the mail. Others probably have this also but was using Mark as the example.

Ti
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Assistant Administrator
    Re our stickey

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=23274

This really is beyond our current posting rules. PM outbound for Homer 45.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Sponsored Links