Defensive Carry banner

Brommeland supply issues resolved

3K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  LegalRaptor 
#1 ·
Hi Folks!

I am oh so pleased to announce that our leather supply problems appear to have (FINALLY!!!) been resolved. Our tannery has assured me that they have resolved their "glitch". I've heard that before, but it appears to be legit this time. I received an order of leather today that looks very good.
Furthermore, I have located an additional source of leather (from a foreign source) that thus far seems to be just as good (or better) than what I've been buying domestically. I am presently testing a Max-Con V made from it, and at this early stage it seems to be a superb material. I have been assured that a reliable supply will not be an issue. So at least now we have an alternative material source if it is needed - and that is a HUGE improvement.
We have made and shipped more holsters this week than in some previous months. We'll be getting all of our overdue orders out in the upcoming weeks. There are quite a few of them, so please be patient - but we will get y'all taken care of. Thank you all for hanging in there with us. I REALLY appreciate it. :smile:

#4 ·
Very Good Gary... I've been considering new holsters lately and I have liked what I see in your holster line and heard all the praises of satisfied customers. I didn't realize you were having problems with suppliers but am definitely glad that seems to be fixed.

#6 ·
All of the really good cows run and hide behind the trees whenever they see Gary Brommeland coming. :rofl:

Hey...glad that everything is finally working out OK for you Gary.
I know that you've had a frustrating time with your leather supplier and that you have always steadfastly refused to put a sub-standard holster out into the world with your name stamped on it.

A true craftsman folks who never ever compromises on the quality of his finished product.
That is what you get for your money from Brommeland. :yup:
You get the best.

#8 ·
Gary and Remy:

I'm glad to hear that you've finally resolved your leather supply issues.

Your friendly customer service and refusal to send out a product that does not meet your expectations is a reflection of your commitment to your customers.

I wish you both the very best and thank you again for providing us with such a superb product; we are truly fortunate.

--Dan

#12 ·
Well, if the holster, belt and mag pouch Ive been wearing for a month now are any indicator, it's certainly worth the wait. This is primo stuff.

#18 ·
Hi Jim,
Thank you for your order. In answer to your question, what we quoted you is the new, improved lead time. Because of the difficulties we've had in getting proper material, we are filling orders that are substantially overdue - some of them from a year ago. We need to get thru them before we can fill newer orders. Thanks again.

#17 ·
I was thinkin' of calling today to ask about my order. Looks like it shouldn't bee too much longer. I know you've had a really rough year. I'm glad to see things getting back on track for you. I look forward to getting all of my new gear soon, as well as seeing you post more frequently, again.

Cheers,
Jason

#20 ·
Gary, glad to hear you got this cleared up. I know it's been a pain in your side for a while now. Keep up the good work!

#23 ·
Great to hear Gary, I am looking forward to getting my hands on mine.

#24 ·
I am also waiting for a MaxConVI but only for a few months so I am not worried. I have every belief that what I receive will be nothing but the best.

Nothing could be more important than how we carry our loaded firearms every day. I have full faith in your products.

Thanks Gary for all of your hard work.

#26 ·
Hey, Gary, (& of course, Remy)

Really happy to hear you have your supply problem under control. Never doubted you for a minute. You have maintained excellent communications, and friendly relations, so the wait was OK. I look forward to your Max-Con VI in the near future. Then I can endorse your product from experience!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.