Defensive Carry banner

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  CLASS3NH 
#1 ·
Who does quality holsters for full size fightin' revolvers?

I mean seriously, it seems like there's a shortage.

Having recently purchased my next wheelgun I'm thinking of the accessories ahead of time. I'm in the process of getting a suitable carry holster for every gun regardless of whether or not I plan to actually carry that gun.

I can find mass produced holsters easily enough and these are okay for my purposes, but as great as my Bianchis are, I'd like to find some better quality stuff. It seems like a lot of great makers only do 1911s and service pistols. I swear it seems like the CCW market revolves around snubbies, compacts, service pistols, and 1911s.

I'm most interested in if anyone makes crossdraw IWB holsters, especially for an N frame.

I'm not necessarily looking for super expensive, just something that's made for the gun that goes in it. For example a lot of Bladetech and Galco holsters aren't very expensive but they work very well. I'm looking for a notch or two up from generic Uncle Mike's style holsters.

See less See more
#5 ·
Lou Alessi makes good stuff. Give him a call, and he may be able to make something for you even if it's not in his normal product line.

You may also want to check Don Hume. I just ordered a IWB holster for a 4" K frame that can be worn strong side or cross draw. I ordered it through gunnersalley.com. I didn't notice whether they had one for the N frame or not.

#7 ·
Euc
I kinda lean toward the Galco Holsters... although I have a TON of Strong holsters from waaaaay back when....I found two of them still in the bags, marked $39.95 lined swede inside the holsters.. i can't imagine what they would even go for now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.