Sideguard Holsters

This is a discussion on Sideguard Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Most of you on here know Erik from Sideguard holsters. I placed a order with Erik about 3 or 4 weeks ago for his "SNAP" ...

Thread: Sideguard Holsters

me [OP]

Sideguard Holsters

Most of you on here know Erik from Sideguard holsters. I placed a order with Erik about 3 or 4 weeks ago for his "SNAP" holster. I needed it in what I consider a rush, It was a father's day present. I received it yesterday and promptly presented it to my dad. He really likes it!!! This is is first piece of custom leather after going through 2 permits and nearing renewal on his third.

I was impressed with the quality of the holster and the ride is perfect for where dad wanted it. I was concerned on my end because I had forgotten to inform Erik that his Glock is equipped with a Lasermax. NO PROBLEM AT ALL. Both of Dad's Fobus holsters turn the Lasermax on, but not this holster. I highly recommend Erik's work to anyone.

Erik, Thanks for your help, he wore it all last night and loved where it rode and how tight the gun held to his body. Does the Slide ride high as well? I am debating the slide or the snap for my M&P. I have noticed some of my older pants don't work for IWB.

Again I highly recommend Erik's Holsters.
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

2. Remove Ads

Thanks Mark. I'm glad your father likes his present!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

I was just about to post a positive word for Erik also, when I found this one. I just received my Snap this week and I'm very happy with it. We talked a couple of times by e-mail and I feel like I've made a new friend. The holster fits perfectly, the quality is excellent, and Erik couldn't have been more pleasant to work with. Thanks Srigs. Jeff
    "If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." Romans 12:18

Quote Originally Posted by Highroad View Post
    I was just about to post a positive word for Erik also, when I found this one. I just received my Snap this week and I'm very happy with it. We talked a couple of times by e-mail and I feel like I've made a new friend. The holster fits perfectly, the quality is excellent, and Erik couldn't have been more pleasant to work with. Thanks Srigs. Jeff
    Thanks Jeff,

Send some pics when you get a chance!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

me [OP]
    Erik,

Check your Email for another order, I like Dad's so much I want one. I was lucky enough to get to carry it last night cause his cover shirt was too short and he did not notice till we were out. My temporary cheap IWB was killing my hip so I carried his, Thanks for the GREAT HOLSTER.
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Links