Max Con V

Max Con V

This is a discussion on Max Con V within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got mine the first of last week. Carried it on a business trip the last half of the week and I am happy to say ...

Thread: Max Con V

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar

Talking Max Con V

Got mine the first of last week. Carried it on a business trip the last half of the week and I am happy to say that it was well worth the wait. Concealed my XDsc better than any of the other holsters that I have tried. Untucked shirt and it just disappeared. It is also a lot more comfortable than the High Noon IWB that I have. I got the service grade and it is a great piece of work. I highly recommend the Max Con V for anyone looking for a IWB and the wait and pain will be well worth it.

The building that my meetings were in was posted when I got there but the first evening after meetings a lady and her mom had an attempted mugging happen. They screamed and some men coming out all jumped him and held him for police.

Garys MCV is a excellent holster isnt it easy to hide a fullsize 1911 in one

Sponsored Links