My new Kangaroo holster

My new Kangaroo holster

This is a discussion on My new Kangaroo holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Received my new Kangaroo holster yesterday. http://www.kangarooind.com/index.html It is the most concealable and comfortable carry method I have used- That includes, IWB,OWB,SHOULDER, CLIP DRAW,FANNY PACK. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My new Kangaroo holster

Received my new Kangaroo holster yesterday.
    http://www.kangarooind.com/index.html
    It is the most concealable and comfortable carry method I have used- That includes, IWB,OWB,SHOULDER, CLIP DRAW,FANNY PACK. It ruly hides my Glock 27 under a t-shirt and I am picky. It took me all of one hour to find my sweet spot for it,and guess what, it was exactly as the maker said. I wore it 6 hours straight and soon forgot it was there. I can reach my Glock by lifting my shirt and if shirt is tucked in and is a polo type, through the neck opening. I find the draw no slower then a IWB with a cover shirt. I also wear a very light wife beater t-shirt under it. This holster does not move once adjusted. I carry two mags on opposite side. No printing and I mean NO printing for Gun or Mags I have the AM model. it took two weeks from order to my front door (hand made to fit my measurements) $32.45 shipped. I did all business through and the owner, R. Beeler. He is fast and responsive. Thats it.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

I have one that I've had for over 2 years and I still use it the most of any that I have.I wear western snap type shirts and it makes it real easy to get out.sj

VIP Member
    I have the "deep concealment holster" from "Pro Active Gear". Its about like the Kangaroo. It has mag pouches on the opposite sides. I love it but havent had the chance to wear it "in the field". I can see where it would be very comfortable. I've tried my XD40SC and my 642. The XD40SC works well , but the 642 almost disappears and is very comfortable.
    One thing for sure . Ya wanna keep the shoulder straps hidden, someone might think you're wearing a bra.

Quote Originally Posted by robere View Post
    ...Ya wanna keep the shoulder straps hidden, someone might think you're wearing a bra.

Yeah, but won't they be surprised when they try to rob you!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Got a Kangaroo holster in the mail today to wear once a week at church. Fits great, stable platform and hidden weapon. XD9 service shown however my XD40 sc fits even better.

how does the holster retain the gun without strap? Can the trigger be snagged through the cotton?Dothey come in different sizes....for a p3at

Holster comes with or without a strap but carrying the XD's (4 inch and sub compact) you don't need it as they sit deep enough. Don't have to worry about trigger snag because an XD has grip/trigger safety. They come in different sizes for left and right handed. I ordered it from Central Police in Houston. My wife was amazed at how well it hid the weapon and for one day a week it makes life easier.

Does not look like it would work with a tank top, which is what I wear all year long, every day. Guess I will stick with my trusty Crossbreed Super Tuck.

Jim

VIP Member
    I have the Pro Active Gear version, pretty much the same thing. I've wore it with a tank top, but its not as comfortable. Wearing a regular tee under it makes it very comfortable. Great for deep concealment.

Distinguished Member Array BIG E's Avatar
    What about if you bend over? Looks like it would fall right out.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft!

-- Theodore Roosevelt --

Quote Originally Posted by BIG E View Post
    What about if you bend over? Looks like it would fall right out.
    that was my concern..it looks more like a pocket than a holster. (hence its name huh) The xd is safe, but what about a glock or light dao?

this one looks better..like a chest belly band with shoulder straps. I dont like elastic bands though, I feel they can be dangerous because they dont cover the trigger well.

I use mine for deep carry. Works good.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skystud1 View Post
    this one looks better..like a chest belly band with shoulder straps. I dont like elastic bands though, I feel they can be dangerous because they dont cover the trigger well.

This is what I have. It has the mag carrier on the opposite side.
    It comes with a velcro retention strap which you can take off and not use if you wish. I use mine mainly for my 642 . I dont use the retention strap with it. It fits snug enough to where it would be very difficult for it to come out. With my XD40SC I prefer to use the strap.

Any concerns tossing a glock in that rig? Trigger covered well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links