FEG Concealed Holster Question

This is a discussion on FEG Concealed Holster Question within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an FEG PA63 that is quickly becoming nothing short of a safe queen. I thought that I would pull it out periodically can ...

Thread: FEG Concealed Holster Question

I have an FEG PA63 that is quickly becoming nothing short of a safe queen. I thought that I would pull it out periodically can carry, but have noticed that there are no real holster makers that have a holster specifically made for the FEG.

As it is not one that is commonly used, and due to the fact that I am left handed, finding a holster (and one specifically that I could use IWB and tuck) has been quite difficult.

Anyone out there actually have one of these, and is there a holster out there that you have found that works for you?
    NRA Member

"...the Constitution does not say Government shall decree the right to keep and bear arms. The Constitution says ‘the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’” - Ronald Reagan

Is the FEG really that unused a gun? I do admit that it is one that has taken the backseat to the G19 and S&W 442, but surely there has got to be someone that uses it, or a holster that could fit it...
    NRA Member

"...the Constitution does not say Government shall decree the right to keep and bear arms. The Constitution says ‘the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’” - Ronald Reagan

JD
    Administrator
    I found some links a while back in the Super Duper DefensiveCarry.com Holster makers link for the PA63, I'll see if I can track that down.

Ahh here it is: Brigade Gun Leather

A quick google search brought up a bunch of generic holsters that say they could hold it (Uncle Mikes and the like).

I just compared the PA63 and Bersa Thunder .380 in the gun safe, and they are pretty much the same size and stuff, not sure if you could try to get a Bersa holster.

Also I believe there are some holster makers that could use your pistol to form a holster (I do realize that the price on the holster could be more than the price of that pistol.) But I am sure if you contacted some of them they might be able to point you in the right direction.

EDIT: Nate at UBG http://www.ubgholsters.com/Guns.html says he can make holsters for the FEG PMK/SMC series.

Not sure if the PA-63 is in those series, I would think it probably is. Maybe try to contact him.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Distinguished Member Array Chooie's Avatar

Thanks guys! I sure would hate to resign myself that I might have finally turned one of my weapons into a safe queen. Expecially after the work to get it back in shape. (It was given to me because it was unused and broken. With a little love and time, she sings quite well for a clone job...)

I know that a little seven shot pistol isn't much, but she needs to get out of the safe once in a while for something other than plinking at the gun range, right?
    NRA Member

JD
    Administrator

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chooie View Post
    Thanks Joe, I fixed my link. Bad case of fat fingers today, and BTW..

I had Dunkin Donuts this morning

I carry mine in an Uncle Mike's. The PA-63 isn't a bad little gun. The 7+1 should do the job, with the right ammo. Mine eats anything, and it's about the smallest gun I'd carry. It was the first I bought after escaping from the Peoples Republic of Illinois.

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    The PA is a great little gun...DA trigger leaves alot to be desired but I actually carry an SMC. The PA is 1/2" longer much like a Walther PP series.

If you can find a Walther PP holster in your style you want then your quest is over.

Shoot well and god bless
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

When looking for a holster for the PA63, what do you compare it to? BuckEye states that is is close to a Bersa Thunder, but I didn't know if you had the same success. I am moving the direction that Buckeye suggested in looking for a holster that is modeled after the Bersa, then calling or trying it out with the PA63.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised at the punch that gun made. The only problem that I have had so far is in getting ammo for it. Once I found a source, I thought it might be something fun to carry once in a while. (As earlier stated, I like the G19 with a full mag...)
    NRA Member

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    The Bersa is quite a bit bigger than the FEG. Bersa guns work in Makarov holsters very very well and the FEG's wont even stay in them.

Find a Walther holster..........or one made for the FEG.

Shoot well and god bless
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

If Mr. Larsen says that a Walther holster is what you want, that is what you should go with probably.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar

here is what I bought

The only holster that I could find for my FEG PA-63 is this

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpag...eitemid=152234

It fits good, though I don't wear it often (it's a truck gun), great little pistol though. Have you changed to Wollf gunsprings yet? If not shoot me a p.m. first. Rex
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

I heard somewhere that Hume JIT slide for the Bersa will fit a PA-63. Anyone know?

Sponsored Links