Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here is the lastest form of carry with my new Crossbreed holster, (thanks Crossbreed for the fast service) carrying my PT111. I also carry owb ...

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

Trying to break it in.

Here is the lastest form of carry with my new Crossbreed holster, (thanks Crossbreed for the fast service) carrying my PT111.

I also carry owb with a don hume with the PT111, or my 1911 owb with a bianchi but those two forms require a cover vest or summer untucked shirt, or iwb same possition with my bersa thunder with a desantis tuck this.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (300.3 KB, 1647 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (288.0 KB, 1435 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (331.4 KB, 2400 views)
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

2. Remove Ads

Member Array Angel in San Antonio's Avatar
    OMG....that's awesome, can't wait till my license gets here!!!!

Member Array airbornerangerboogie's Avatar
    Depending on the mission, need, or wardrobe.
    XD 9mm SC in a Gould & Goodrich OWB holster
    Colt Defender .45 cal in a DeSantis IWB holster

Last edited by Scott; January 28th, 2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Removed broken links
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” James Dean
    Phil (NRA Member and Vietnam Vet)
    ------------- My CCW ----------------
    No Guns Here Boss
    I gave them to the naked Pigmy's in New Guinea

Washington...technically...is an open carry state. I might just do this in the eastern portion of the state...but we carry concealed in the western portion. I simply detest IWB. I do carry a 642 in a Mika pocket holster most of the time. When I do carry the .357 mag...I use a FIST Basic #9 OWB. 5'8" tall...174lb. One really must be in "revolver" shape to carry the GP100 on a daily basis with comfort. I am always working toward this...nothing like having a good revolver on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by ev239 View Post
    I want to start seeing pictures where people are twisting/turning/bending to try to make yourself print. It's easy enough to wear a loose/long shirt and let it hang there to cover your weapon and holster. In the real world people have to move at the waist. How well does everyone's setup hold up to twist/turn/bend pics?
    I enjoyed this thread, and it brought needed attention, that anyone wearing their shirt un-tucked is potential armed; especially if they are wearing two shirts.

Glock 30 with spare mag in a Desantis IWB holster

Glock 22 with spare mag in same holster

Yeah... I know im fat... working on that currently. down 60 pounds from a year ago...
    Wickked likes this.
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8

http://groups.myspace.com/Concealedcarry

Smith&Wesson M&P .40 Compact in High Noon Hidden Alley holster. Ordered it last night! Who knew they were the next town over, thanks High Noon Holsters!
    Attached Images
    Drgnfly likes this.

Don't have a revealed pic, but I'm carrying a G17 in a Galco Miami SS2 Shoulder Holster, and a G26 in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster, with 2 g17 mags opposite the gun on my left side, and the same for 2 g17 mags in my other pocket for the G26.

Also, my motorcycle carry:

Last edited by Scott; January 28th, 2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Removed broken links
    ToxicDover and aerbourne like this.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

...we are NOT a free people.

Motorcycle carry is the waaaay to gooo!
    aerbourne likes this.

One of my favorite carry methods is my XD45 Service IWB in a Brommeland Max Con V. Excuse the stained Longhorn tshirt. I was out working on my tractor and needed a break so I came in and found this thread while scanning the forums.

The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

I notice that almost everybody with pics in this string are showing their rigs wearing a t-shirt. How do you carry at work? I assume that most of this group can't wear jeans and a t-shirt to the office?
    NRA Member
    I carry a .45 because they don't make a .46
    www.ShootersEar.com

Administrator

SIG/Browning BDA .45acp carried at 3:30 Body Location Under Oversize XXL Sleeveless T-Shirt
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

ree
    I just got an Comp-tac MTAC for my Kahr PM9 (no smarties though) and took a series of pictures with it tucked and also with me leaning in a few directions to intentionally try and make it print more. While I'm dressed work-from-home casual, I can't imagine it would not work as well with slacks and dress shirt. BTW, I've got the flush baseplate, 6 round mag in.

Also, I do have a set of v-clips for better concealability, but I haven't gotten around to installing them as I usually carry untucked and don't yet have the need.

Just standing there, tucked and bloused a little, not going out of me way to get the shirt to hang any particular way:

Twisted to weak side. Picture quality turned out poor. It you're observant, you can tell something's there from the shape in the shirt but it doesn't clearly print as a gun. More blousing might help. Yes the clips are a give away to those in the know, and v-clips will mostly eliminate that tell.

Bending over, arms out. Like in previous photo, to the observant person, something's there, but not obviously shaped like a gun.

Untucked, reaching up high to weak side, viewed from back and front via mirror.

Revealed.

Since we have the waist pretty much covered, here is an ankle holster

Stay Safe,
    Kevin

CSSDSD Instructor
    ASP Instructor
    ACCJT Certified LEO DT Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Do yeah think someone might guess I am carrying?

Stay Safe,
    Kevin

CSSDSD Instructor
    ASP Instructor
    ACCJT Certified LEO DT Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Links