Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 12

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was thinkin the same thing!! Crap.....I'm bring back the shoulder rig....ahahha!! Miami Vice???? ppffffftttt!!!...

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

I was thinkin the same thing!!

Crap.....I'm bring back the shoulder rig....ahahha!! Miami Vice???? ppffffftttt!!!
    Last edited by P95Carry; December 15th, 2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Word ''adjustment" - please read rules.

Above is a really good looking shoulder rig. Wide shoulder straps are the key to comfort. My compliments to the lady in the Andrews Monarch. That is a good rig too. My Mother, 78 now, carries Sig 232 in a Miami Classic. My rig is below.

Older & stiffer I get the more I go to my shoulder carry.
    Lou Alessi Bodyguard for Kimber Pro CDPll

Cover w/ a western vest compliments of my Mother who sews. She has made me 4 & two more on on the sewing table now. Sunday is jacket cover. Heat of the summer I wear a polo or a summer vest.
    Last edited by Scott; January 28th, 2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Removed broken links
    Carry 24-7 or guess right.
    NRA Life Member/TSRA Life Member
    Texas CHL Instructor. www.pdtraining.us

Longtooth - who makes the vest.
    Sorry if off topic.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

My Stinger In a Versa Max II... a better belt is ordered and on the way, its a Milt Sparks too...

Quote Originally Posted by thmck View Post
    That is a good looking shoulder rig. Who makes it?
    Looks like a Little Feather Leather shoulder rig.
    Glock 26 4gen, H&K USPc, S&W 642, Wilson Combat 1911 CQB

Kahr PM9 in a Brommeland Max-Con V supported by a Wilderness 5-stitch belt.
    Attached Images

Ok, had the wife snap a couple on my way out, still not in dress clothes, but here is the VM II with the USP Compact. This is my primary and most carried. You can see why the VM II is the IWB that all others are compared to or copied from... Just a good design... Love this holster.

Even at 3:00 it is still very comfy and nondisruptive to any activity I have been called to do. I have yet to be "made" wearing this setup.

I bought this rig used, like new off of the Glock Talk site. I would like to order some black loops for it, but so far if I tuck it I wear a cordivan colored belt and it hides pretty well. Never been ask about it either. I do blouse my shirt over it or wear a cover garment that hides it well.

You can see the advantage of IWB here, see how tight that is tucked in...

and from the front

And this is what you see from the top down...

Look again at the photos and you will notice the belt is not sagging... this is the benefit of a good, well made gun belt. This one is from Rafter S gunleather... very pliable belt yet very good support... showing some wear after a bit of use though..

Good Luck and God Bless...
    If your not packin' your slackin'

Its better to have and not need than to need and not have, keep it safe but keep it loaded!

USN : Desert Storm

Senior Member Array the_fallguy's Avatar
    My first prototype. I still use it more than anything else.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Where self preservation is concerned, if you're not cheating, your not trying...

The clowns in government office see the solution to everything is write more laws, creating the ever-mounting morass of legal handicaps that we citizens must labor under.

STATE'S RIGHTS RULE and should be INVIOLATE. Feds butt out!

Removed broken links

The G&G IWB on my sig. pic., just behind point of hip strong side.
    NRA, USPSA SS & Lim-10
    Blessed are they who, faced with danger, think only of the front sight. J. Cooper

Senior Member Array Ragin Cajun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kavity View Post
    I am not saying you guys don't look FAAAABULOUS in your clothing selections, but do you guys ever have to carry while wearing shirts that fit and or dress clothes.

Jeans, t-shirts, and oversized flannel shirts are a must for any decent wardrobe, but what about nice fitting polos, suits, business attire, and or speedo's.
    On the ankle of those tucked shirt days. I like using the smart cary when wearing my speedos.

VMII with jeans and tucked... The shirt was an xmas gift... looks like it was made from the same material used for my grandfathers old RV Curtains.....

See my post on page 18 to see the HK USP COMPACT uncovered... It really tucks decent enough, but is a bugger to get just right in a stall..

If your not packin' your slackin'

Its better to have and not need than to need and not have, keep it safe but keep it loaded!

USN : Desert Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Prvt. Toter View Post
    VMII with jeans and tucked... The shirt was an xmas gift... looks like it was made from the same material used for my grandfathers old RV Curtains.....

See my post on page 18 to see the HK USP COMPACT uncovered... It really tucks decent enough, but is a bugger to get just right in a stall..

That is a wild shirt! Those cordovans are real lookers, huh? I ordered two having only seen the tan and black VMIIs, and they sure look purty. It's a shame they have to hide all the time...
    Have you tried the clips Sparks sells to make the VMII tuck-able? I've wanted to try them, but only one of the pistols I carry would make a tuck-able rig reasonable as the rest are clunky doublestack pistols.
    Vis consili expers mole ruit sua.
    -Horace

9mm beretta 92D Centurion in a Bianchi IWB holster(that's when i wanna go concealed,gotta say it's more comfortable to drive with on then my uncle mikes paddle)
    but...when i wanna open carry.(which is 90% of the time)
    S&W-SW40VE
    molon labe
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" --Sigmund Freud

Sponsored Links