Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 24

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have one of those holsters and have thought about just the same thing. 2 questions 1) What did you fasten the loops with? (my ...

Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

Holster mod

I have one of those holsters and have thought about just the same thing. 2 questions

1) What did you fasten the loops with? (my concern is the backside rubbing me raw or having a nut or something jutting into me.

2) where can one get some of those loops?

KelTec P11 in a Kholster...

I gotta trim the leather off the grip though...

I like this holster. Ill get some pics of the Side Guard stuff shortly.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Smile Glock G23 + Tucker "The Answer"

I am very, very new to concealed carry. I am still waiting on my Texas CHL. And as this pictures will show I don't have a gunbelt yet (on order from Beltman). Also, my "The Answer" holster here is shown with standard clips. I have ordered Velcro clips to go with my new black gunbelt.

I am extremely pleased with my "The Answer" holster. Very smooth on the body side. Very sturdy and well-made. Holds the G23 very securely. Very comfortable. I am carrying at 3:00 -- which is the most comfortable I have found for the hours I sit behind a computer. I also have one clip in the middle position and the other in the lowest. This means that the cant is somewhat less than standard. I found the normal FBI cant to be uncomfortable -- gun handle poked into my side. I almost bought either an MTAC or a Crossbreed. I am sure those are great holsters and I doubt you would go wrong with any of them -- but I am glad that I spent the extra $$$ on Tucker. Great customer service too. And I lucked out. My holster was in stock. So instead of waiting 4-8 weeks I got it in 3 days!!!!

Even though Tucker recommends 4:00 position for better comfort and concealment I was amazed at how well this holster conceals the G23 at 3:00.

I often wear this around the house and the ranch. My wife (who is also waiting for her CHL) has not "made" me yet. Nor has my 19-year old daughter.
    Attached Images
    ....a politically incorrect right-wing fiscally-conservative libertarian NRA card-carrying gun-toting self-sufficient gainfully-employed Bible-believing church-going fundamentalist evangelical Christian. Perhaps you should avoid my company. I might contaminate you.

I just had to post this...ripped it off from another forum.

Hate to see what you're carrying SOB!

Quote Originally Posted by Zsnake View Post
    I just had to post this...ripped it off from another forum.
    Wheeeww! When I first saw these pictures, I was thinking "and why are we allowing this person in this forum?".

Then I read your post about ripping this off from another forum
    Last edited by TwinCarry; February 4th, 2009 at 11:00 PM. Reason: typo
    SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

This thread has been really helpfull. I see now that I wouldnt not have to alter my clothes to much to accomidate a larger gun.

Kahr P40, Sideguard Holsters 'Snap Loop' IWB. Belt is a Mernickle 'double thick' with American Alligator inlay.

Go Wings!
    "Don't be afraid to see what you see.
    -Ronald Reagan-

Quote Originally Posted by lance22 View Post

Kahr P40, Sideguard Holsters 'Snap Loop' IWB. Belt is a Mernickle 'double thick' with American Alligator inlay.
    Lance, how does the Side Guard IWB hold up? I love the ones I just got but they are OWB. Im thinking of ordering the same thing youve got there. Is yours with the extra support to keep it open for reholstering?
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

It's very comfortable, conceals well, and I love the snaps. The loops are not too thin and the gun is not held too tight.

I think the arc of the cut could have been finished off a little nicer but it fits so well on my body I can hardly complain about such minutia.

I have a couple more photos of my Kahr (and my Kimber) here: http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...hoto/Holsters/

Thanks for the reply. I really like Eriks work and have a few holsters from him that I wear alot. I think I should order up one of these and a Supertuck and Ill be good to go.
    New tunes added.

I am 5'6 and weight 130 pounds. I carry a Springfield 1911 in a Fist K1. It works wonders for me. If I am using a button up shirt there is practically no print at all. BTW, this is my first post!
    Last edited by Scott; January 28th, 2010 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Removed broken links
    bonis nocet quisqus malis perpercit

My ALL TIME FAVORITE CONCEALED CARRY HANDGUN, THE GLOCK 27

Glock 27 with a Glock 23 mag with Glock factory mag extension (mag ext shown in 2nd picture, 1st picture has a Pearce +1 mag ext), in a Mitch Rosen Tito's Revenge IWB Appendix Carry Holster:

Glock 27 in a Milt Sparks Black Horsehide RH 1.5" VMII Holster (Pearce +1 mag ext):

Mmmm.... I can't wait for my Crimson Trace Laser Grips to come in, they are in the mail right now

Well, I figured it was about time for me to post in this thread. I'm still doing a little adjusting with my holster, but it's been great. I'm 5'8" 210lbs. This is a G36 in a Crossbreed Supertuck on a Galco SB2 belt (great belt too, by the way!). Enjoy.

Links