Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 26

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Springfield Champion in a Milt Sparks Summer Special (I)....

Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

Springfield in a Summer Special

Springfield Champion in a Milt Sparks Summer Special (I).

Quote Originally Posted by BurkC View Post
    Springfield Champion in a Milt Sparks Summer Special (I).

IMO, if the Milt Sparks Summer Special I was the ONLY iwb holster available in the market today, I would still be happy. You just can't go wrong with this all time classic holster!

Thanks for sharing!
    SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

My new bra holster!

First off I love this thread! I saw that there are a few ladies showing so I had to add photos of my bra holster. Just got this from a gal at show in Spokane. So far I love it! Very comfy, and a quick slip of the hand down my shirt gives me quick access to my gun. I am 5'7", about 180, and I carry a 357mag snubby You can find these at Home

ugh762x39 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgegirl73 View Post
    I like where this thread is headed. =D nice setup and I bet the BGs will trip over themselves as you reach down your shirt. lol

While I'm at it here's my rig: Charles Daly EFS 5in 1911, in a Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Holster velcro'd to a Comp-Tac reinforced velcro backed belt.

Extra mag is usually floating in my back pocket, until I can come up with a mag pouch that suits my needs, which would be something like this that fits in my back pocket:
    http://harv.f0e.net/ccw/mag.jpg

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgegirl73 View Post
    First off I love this thread! I saw that there are a few ladies showing so I had to add photos of my bra holster. Just got this from a gal at show in Spokane. So far I love it! Very comfy, and a quick slip of the hand down my shirt gives me quick access to my gun. I am 5'7", about 180, and I carry a 357mag snubby...
    Gun? What gun?
    helderberg likes this.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Well, i'm happy to say as of Wed. I am now a proud TN HCP holder. So now that I can post in this thread I'll say... I carry my Glock 26 w/2nd 10 rd. mag in a Smartcarry. For those of you that have a job where you wear a more tailored look smartcarry is an option. I have no fear that i will be made at any time. My only con with the Smartcarry is that i could forsee a problem if I ever needed to draw while seated in a car... I will expand my holster selection for various needs but for now i'm going with the SC for daily use.

Last edited by LOAF; April 24th, 2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: linked smartcarry...

here we go with a tucked series

Once again Charles Daly EFS 5inch 1911 in a Comp Tac MTAC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Here's mine, I usually wear a tactical vest over this, it prints a bit out the bottom of the shorts but otherwise I'm good to go...

that must hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Protect View Post
    Maybe he is looking for ways he has not thought of.

You don't always need loose, over sized clothing to hide your weapon.
    Case in point She's 5'11 105 and carrying the same thing OldMick is Carrying above:

My wife with a Sig P239

Protect: does it not hurt your side carrying that sig without a undershirt? I tried to carry both my P239 and my P220 and the sig hammers where they curve are as sharp as a razor! It was touchy then when I sat down in my car "ewowww" it bit the heck out of me!! ofcourse I have more meat and fat than you do. Just wonderin. I carry the exact same location you do but i like either hammerless or striker fired like glocks or M&P's for this reason. My 1911's have to have the round combat hammers also, plus I wear a underarmor shirt everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LOAF View Post
    Well, i'm happy to say as of Wed. I am now a proud TN HCP holder. So now that I can post in this thread I'll say... I carry my Glock 26 w/2nd 10 rd. mag in a Smartcarry. For those of you that have a job where you wear a more tailored look smartcarry is an option. I have no fear that i will be made at any time. My only con with the Smartcarry is that i could forsee a problem if I ever needed to draw while seated in a car... I will expand my holster selection for various needs but for now i'm going with the SC for daily use.

I thought the Smartcarry covers the whole pistol including the grips? Anyway, I could be wrong. It looks comfortable though. Thanks for sharing!

I don't have any experience with CC yet, but I've noticed the absense of Paddle holsters. Would some of you share your thoughts on them please?

Paddle holsters tend to hold the weapon farther off the body and tend to be less concealable. I have a couple of well made paddle holsters, my favorite being from Comp-Tac. I love carrying them, but can't conceal them.

one here,but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    It just me or are there alot of South paws on this forum?
    I am a s/p,and planned with my new Kimber UCII to get a leftside holster.However,my son,a former Army MP suggested that I might want to try to train my right hand to draw and fire,in order to keep my 'strong hand' free for grappling if necessary in what would be my most likely event,a close quarters encounter.That is because of my job. I decided to give it a try,and no exageration,I feel better now using my right hand,after so much practice.The piece has a right hand thumb safety,so it makes sense anyway.I also carry my Microtech otf Makora on the left,so that gives both hands an option. ...Cheers,Carry ok.
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

my concealed carry for the house.. ive had friends sit in the chair and never knew a thing.. ( they were all good friends and fellow firearm enthusiast ). i keep it at my computer desk in the living room with a stright shot of the front door and dart into the bathroom.. were the shotgun is..

G19, magnetic base

Last edited by TIMZTOY; May 15th, 2009 at 12:03 AM.

Senior Member Array bluelineman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMZTOY View Post
    my concealed carry for the house.. ive had friends sit in the chair and never knew a thing.. ( they were all good friends and fellow firearm enthusiast ). i keep it at my computer desk in the living room with a stright shot of the front door and dart into the bathroom.. were the shotgun is..

G19, magnetic base
    That's a good idea!

Another option would be drilling a few holes in a cheapie Fobus paddle holster.

Links