Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; In the first pic I'm carring my Kel-Tec P32 in my CrossBreed MiniTuck holster. It's the easiest and most comfortable way I've found to conceal. ...

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree239Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

wish we had OC in Texas

In the first pic I'm carring my Kel-Tec P32 in my CrossBreed MiniTuck holster. It's the easiest and most comfortable way I've found to conceal. I'm 6'0" and weigh only 140 lbs. It's very difficult for me to avoid printing with my larger gun, a .40 cal Stoeger Cougar 8000. And this holster is sooo very comfortable. Also, I made the kydex (plastic) have a tighter fit for better retention and peace of mind. Just had to heat it up with a hair dryer and mold it how I wanted it (CrossBreed instructions explained how). I LOVE THIS HOLSTER. It has passed every test I've put it through. 2 weeks ago, my wife and I went to Palo Duro Canyon in northwest Texas. It was 6pm and we had to be at the "Texas" show at 8pm at the park's amphitheatre. But we wanted to see the Lighthouse (go to google images, type in Lighthouse Palo Duro) which is a 5.75 mile roundtrip hike. We couldn't miss our show plus I did NOT want to be caught out there in the dark, so, I took the round out of the chamber of my P32, and we jogged almost the whole way out to the Lighthouse and back. This holster was so secure, even jogging, I couldn't even feel that it was there.

In the 2nd pic, I've got on my .40 in an Uncle Mike's Sidekick holster. It's pretty comfortable, but I can't conceal it without a jacket. So, it's my winter gun. As soon as my .45 XD compact comes in, I'm getting a CrossBreed Supertuck for it.

The 3rd pic is my P32 in a Galco ankle holster. EASY concealment, good retention strap, does not move around. I have to admit though, that when I have it tight enough to not twist, it does cut off some circulation in my leg. I still recommend owning an ankle holster for a small gun though.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (143.0 KB, 599 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.JPG (131.5 KB, 495 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.JPG (166.5 KB, 460 views)

2. Remove Ads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by limatunes View Post
    My favorite holster and carry setup Kimber Ultra CDP .45...

And who said a little thing like me couldn't conceal a full size 1911??...

I've been browsing through here for an ideal way to carry mine, & I believe this is it: on the backside: like it is pictured above. I sold one of my guns & I'm getting a Ruger 357Magnun. So, I need to look into getting a back holster for my 357MAG. If I do not find what I need, I may have to make one.

Ps 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

Give me liberty or give me death!!
    -Patrick Henry

Thumbs up

Glock 21SF in a Crossbreed Supertuck on a hand made belt from Crossbreed. Worth every penny.

Supertuck is the only thing I have ever seen that can carry a full sized pistol comfortably. The belt is top notch as well. I carry with 13+1 Federal Tactical HST2 230 grain and it doesnt sag at all. With folks making holsters as high quality as crossbreed there isnt any excuse anymore to not carry a full sized caliber
    Attached Images

I think body style has a lot to do with it. Person body, not firearm body. If I'm wearing a short shirt that comes just past my hips, I carry inside the pants. It took a few days to get used to, but doesn't bother me anymore.
    I have an Uncle Mikes Kydex that I like better than the Fobus I had, adjustable retention, and it's fine for me with a long shirt. Inside the pant is the plain ol' Blackhawk, and it works just fine.
    I don't carry that often because I don't really go out that often. I put it under the seat on the way to work and have to leave it in the car while I"m at work. I'm in Florida, and even though my company prohibits me having the weapon on property, the new Florida law allows CWP holders to carry in the vehicle on company property. Then I go home, and carry it in the house.
    I run to the store, the occasional poker game or fishing trip, but then right back home. I guess it's easier to carry being a homebody.
    Jess
    I'm an artist, and if you give me a tuba I'll bring something out of it.
    - John Lennon

Concealed f/s Kimber 1911, Galco holster and magazine carrier

very nice, my next gun is going to be a full sized kimber and i always like seeing people carrying them, i was a bit worried about it because i'm not exactly a large guy and i didn't know if i could easily conceal a full sized 1911.
    "My weapon has never hurt anyone. It never will. If someone dies by my hand, it is my fault. The weapon is blameless." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Sic Nos Sic Sacra Tuemur- family motto, translation: Thus We Guard Our Sacred Rights

Talking

Ya, mine has a long barrel, so it will be a challenge finding just the right set up for my C.C.W. I might have to have my husband to make one for me. Until I get this figured out, I'm wearing it on the outside. I still have yet to get my C.C.W. this month. I'm reading a book to help me & practicing: though my husband believes that I will do well in the shooting part of the test.

-Patrick Henry

Here is my off duty OWB setup. Dan Wesson Bobtail 45 ACP, TTGunleather holster, Gould & Goodrich paddle back mag carrier ( until my TT and Sparks come in) with Wilson 8 rounders, Surefire Backup, and Benchmade Auto Stryker knife.

Nice BigLaw!!!!

Talking

Yep, it looks nice.
    Still looking for an appropriate set up, for my CC.

-Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by GUDWyo View Post
    very nice, my next gun is going to be a full sized kimber and i always like seeing people carrying them, i was a bit worried about it because I'm not exactly a large guy and i didn't know if i could easily conceal a full sized 1911.
    Nice thing about 1911's...

They're flat! They conceal VERY well. I carry a SA 1911-A1 in cross-draw position in a Blackhawk! SERPA holster. Throw a shirt on over it, and away I go.

Try that with another style of full sized hand-cannon!
    That which does not kill us leaves us broken and bleeding...

Donít mess with the guy who can barely stand up. His remaining options for self-defense don't include your survival.

Convenire Volui Spectatus

My two main carry guns:

S&W 619 4"- 7 shot .357 Magnum
    Ruger SP101 3" - 5 shot .357 Magnum

Where I came from in PA and here in NH, flannel is popular. It's great as a cover garment.

And someone a few pages back asked about carry at work:

I've always been a revolver guy. Don't know why, just am. The Smith was the first handgun I ever bought, the Ruger is my latest purchase.

Concealed:

Open Carry:

Everything I can choose from:

I like having options.

Let's see... G21 w/ laser guide rod, GTL10 Tactical Light, 15 round magazine, hogue grip, grip plug, and night sights. Universal Holster.

G30 w/ night sights, Pachmayr grip, grip plug, and grip extension. Blade-Tech Ultimate IWB Tuckable Holster. Hornady TAP Ammo for both the above.

Springfield Armory GI 1911-A1 w/ nothing what-so-ever (and it will stay that way). BlackHawk! SERPA Holster. Cor-Bon Pow'R'Ball Ammo.

CRKT M-16 Folding Knife.

TOPS Knives Scorpion's Tail.

TOPS Knives Tom Brown Tracker w/ Handmade Sheath (by me).

Sure-Fire C-2 Centurion Tactical Flashlight.
    Last edited by EvilMonk; September 17th, 2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Wrong Picture
    Thylacine likes this.
    That which does not kill us leaves us broken and bleeding...

Donít mess with the guy who can barely stand up. His remaining options for self-defense don't include your survival.

Convenire Volui Spectatus

how i carry my Colt XSE Commander

just want to share mine.

becube, Info. on your rig?
    Nice Commander!

Links