Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. - Page 31

Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; sometime i carry with the BlackHawk serpra did i spell that right? Sometimes i attach the clipdraw on it You will be able to see ...

Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Like Tree262Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

sometime i carry with the BlackHawk serpra did i spell that right? Sometimes i attach the clipdraw on it You will be able to see it in the Pics. I always wear a black leather vest summer or winter and it conceals real well.
    Attached Images
    NRA Member

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

rig for P95

A belt and holster set I made for my Ruger P95.

Concealed Carry 1.jpg
    Concealed Carry 2.jpg
    Concealed Carry 3.jpg

13+1 XD45 with Crossbreed Supertuck

I wear polo shirts all the time and they work great for concealing a firearm. They have long trails in the back for when you bend over, so the shirt doesn't become untucked.

FYI: I'm a 23 year old male hence my bathroom is a bloody mess. Sorry folks!

Edit: Normally I appendix carry this dog, but I figured it was easier to show it at 3 o'clock.

For those of you with the Crossbreed Supertuck, how well does it work with a tucked in shirt? I am looking for something to use with my P226 (till I can get a small Glock), but I have to be able to wear it with a tucked in shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by basher052 View Post
    For those of you with the Crossbreed Supertuck, how well does it work with a tucked in shirt? I am looking for something to use with my P226 (till I can get a small Glock), but I have to be able to wear it with a tucked in shirt.
    Probably should post this as a new thread in the Holsters section. More people will see it and reply for you information.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by basher052 View Post
    Hey Basher,

I pack a pretty large gun. My crossbreed works great for tucking the shirt in, but I've got to leave a dainty ring around the shirt when it's tucked in. That way, the grip doesn't poke out.

In short, the crossbreed does exactly what they say it will - tuck in. It does it well. But you will definitely have to buy pants that fit with an IWB holster - you need a lot of room for the gun, as well as room for the shirt to be tucked in. Also, I thought I'd be able to carry this gun without an actual gun belt. I was wrong. A gun belt makes all the difference - you need a gun belt with this holster or else you will not have any support - your back will hurt without one.

When I tuck it in with my 13+1 XD45, no one could tell I'm carrying.
    Springfield XD45 4" 13+1

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Hey Basher,

I pack a pretty large gun. My crossbreed works great for tucking the shirt in, but I've got to leave a dainty ring around the shirt when it's tucked in. That way, the grip doesn't poke out.

In short, the crossbreed does exactly what they say it will - tuck in. It does it well. But you will definitely have to buy pants that fit with an IWB holster - you need a lot of room for the gun, as well as room for the shirt to be tucked in. Also, I thought I'd be able to carry this gun without an actual gun belt. I was wrong. A gun belt makes all the difference - you need a gun belt with this holster or else you will not have any support - your back will hurt without one.

When I tuck it in with my 13+1 XD45, no one could tell I'm carrying.

Thanks Nova, that answered my question to the 'T'. I am looking at the "Beltman" belts, but im sure I can find something local here in Houston that is comparable.

Um....loose pants? Had some back in High School

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Probably should post this as a new thread in the Holsters section. More people will see it and reply for you information.
    Sorry bout that...guess I got caught up in reading all the threads. Will try and not do that again.

Tucked shirt, outside the pant with the short jacket I ride with .
    This is my Kimber Pro in a KM3 Fobus Kimber paddle holster.

Setting on the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Superglide View Post
    Tucked shirt, outside the pant with the short jacket I ride with .
    This is my Kimber Pro in a KM3 Fobus Kimber paddle holster.
    That's a great idea.
    Last edited by QKShooter; October 18th, 2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: no need to quote all of the same pics again in the next post

Very innovative.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

My primary carry guns are a Springfield Champion 1911 or a Kahr P9. I have a Kel-Tec 380 as my bug in a Nemesis pocket holster. I carry all kinds of ways depending on what I am wearing and the place I am going. Here are a couple.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/tmoore912/Holsters/2009-09-18191450.flv">

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/tmoore912/Holsters/2009-09-18192248.flv">

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid265.photobucket.com/albums/ii218/tmoore912/Holsters/2009-09-18192827.flv">
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

I wanted to use my belt holster IWB. I used a pair of old jeans as proof of concept and cut some slots into the waist area to allow the belt to slide under. I hooked up the holster as normal and slid the belt back out. This was very comfortable to carry and very well hidden. I just need to reenforce the slots with some stitching and it'll be good to go.

MA2, USN

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". Love your country, but never trust its government.
    -- Robert A. Heinlein.

Just curious. Why the cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek33 View Post
    Just curious. Why the cuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Sailor View Post
    I wanted to use my belt holster IWB.

He wanted to use a holster that is for outside the waistband carry for inside the waistband carry...

Links