Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

This is a discussion on Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Love those grips mk70ss!!!...

Page 33 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Let's See Your Pic's - How You Carry Concealed.

Love those grips mk70ss!!!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by jbum View Post
    Love those grips mk70ss!!!
    They are Hogue GoncaloAlves. Thanks
    No one ever said it'd be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by mk70ss View Post
    I generally carry this Walther PPK .380 in a Tagua Quick Draw belt holster. The belt is a Galco heavy weight black leather gun belt. I showed the setup with my shirt tucked in, but it easily disappears under a t-shirt, which is how I carry. With a sweatshirt or jacket, it's even easier to keep concealed. This setup is also very comfortable in all positions.
    What kind of tshirts do you buy?? I wear a large and find them to not be long enough to always cover my IWB setup with a Bersa UC9. Just wondering cause they are big enough just not long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tjsjr View Post
    What kind of tshirts do you buy?? I wear a large and find them to not be long enough to always cover my IWB setup with a Bersa UC9. Just wondering cause they are big enough just not long enough.
    I wear a size extra large whether tucked or not. They are fitted properly, not like wearing a tent. They always seem to cover the gun without issue.
    No one ever said it'd be easy.

Has anyone purchased a holster king product recently in florida area

My new rig

Galco Miami Classic in black. I had one of these a couple of years ago for my USP and loved carrying like that. It's comfortable, conceals well on my frame, and I no longer am worried about my G23 touching the floor if I have to use a public restroom. Lol

I got it Friday, have been wearing it since Saturday morning, and can almost forget that I've got a gun on. I forgot just how comfortable it is for me to carry like this. I'm happy with my purchase.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Well Done

One of the best concealment pic's I have seen here !

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1313g View Post
    Here is Part 2 of my concealed carry posts.

This is my XD45C with a MTAC holster, Beltman Belt, and velcro clips.

Well here are a couple quick pics

Well I've been reading this thread and getting ideas for the last year I figured I could contribute my normal carry:) These were just quick and in looking at them the flash tends to show my DIY Smart carry allot more than in normal lighting. Either way the first one with smart carry(I figured people didn't want to see where that holster was:)), and the following ones are my other holster, kinda like a super tuck but out of leather. Oh and since I forgot the smart carry has a Taurus PT145 in it, and the other holster is my old full frame 1911. Also I just got those pants, they are some 5.11's that were on clearance and I love them, one thing not shown is I'm carrying 2 extra PT145 mags in the hidden slash pockets below the normal ones, I found yesterday that the pockets inside the normal ones do wonderful for 1911 mags but not great for the thick double stacker mags. Either way I love these pants!:)

Luke

EDIT: Migrated the pics over to Pbucket rather than uploading, also forgive the wrinkled pants;) I'm actually going to be ironing them later:)
    vca2004 likes this.

Jeremiah can you shoot me the info on your local holster maker also? Thanks!

Nice rigs folks! Very impressive... Me likey!
    “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”

Sigmund Freud

I almost always carry the XD 45. I keep it extra low in the pants with a high cant. Makes it almost impossible to detect. I don't blouse my shirt over either. I employ the velcro clips. I had velcro sewed to the inside of my gun belt. It takes a few extra seconds to get it situated in the morning, but it doesn't shift at all during the day.
    Attached Images

I almost always carry a pocket gun too. My pocket guns are: Kahr CW40 and Ruger SP101 .357. My brother who only carries a S&W 642 doesn't see how I tolerate carrying a 26oz .357 in my pocket everyday. I tell him its very comforting. I have carried the snub nose 95% of the time for two years now. Honestly I don't even notice its there. The other 5% of the time, I compliment my .45 with my .40 cal Kahr. Some pants I have like the Kahr better. I usually take my .357 with me when I'm pant shopping to ensure a good fit. I don't worry about pocket depth though; only the size of the mouth. I have an awesome tailor who sews an extra 2 inches into all of my pockets. It's worth every bit of the $10 price.
    Attached Images

Here's what I use.
    I carry my EAA 2" .357 Revolver OWB with an Uncle Mike's Sidekick Size 0.
    OWB Is a preference. I've tried the IWB a couple of times and just haven't found a comfortable way to carry that way yet.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by goab; December 13th, 2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Pictures didn't upload.
    A lack of preparation on your part does not and will not constitute an emergency on mine.

E.A.A. Windicator 2" .357/.38 revolver
    CHP carrier since Oct. 15, 2009

New member, need some pics of "fat people". I have trouble with a belt holster and would like to see what other size XL do. Thanks

My pt-140 pro.

Links